27th July 2011, 04:58 PM
santu.gari

Where can I get a seat with Stipend after scoring 4092 rank in GPAT?

sir my friend got 4092 rank in gpat and she is o.c gen catagory female where she would probably get a seat with stipend

Related Questions:
  1. In which college will I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 7613 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend in AP?
  2. Where can I get a seat after scoring 6398 rank in GPAT?
  3. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
  4. In which colleges can I get a seat after scoring 8299 rank in GPAT? How many colleges in AP that provide stipend?
  5. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  7. Am I eligible to get stipend after scoring 1513 rank in GPAT?
  8. Where can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 4742 in GPAT Exam?
  9. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  10. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  11. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get a seat after scoring 6398 rank in GPAT? Can I get a seat in AP?
  13. Am I eligible for getting stipend after scoring 5545 rank in GPAT?
  14. Can I get Ph.D seat in IIT college after scoring 5507 rank in GPAT
  15. Would I get stipend in any Gujarat college after scoring 903 GPAT rank?
  16. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  18. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
1st September 2015, 12:22 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get a seat with Stipend after scoring 4092 rank in GPAT?

To know this, you need to attend the counseling because the allottment of seats depends upon the cutoff marks of various colleges and branches.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?