2nd August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?

I have completed my btech from comp sciece and engg.Now I am targeting for mtech but i am not good in programming so can i choose communication for my mtech ? Does it effect on my job oppurunity ?

14th August 2011, 12:30 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my btech from comp sciece and engg.Now I am targeting for mtech but i am not good in programming so can i choose communication for my mtech ? Does it effect on my job oppurunity ?

M.TECH IN CSE OR ECE??

It's better for you to do M.Tech in CSE itself rather going for communication, because it is completely different from your field...

-> I am a B.E CSE graduate too, if you ask me i ll say the same thing that am not good at PROGRAMMING but now am in a job where i have to do PROGRAMMING so i just started learning things now with interest which helps a lot.. I tell you 90 % of people working in software companies are not good at programming its just the interest which they have to do the work which drives them...

-> So put your interest and do the M.Tech course and for sure you will learn things as days goes on...

-> But even now if you feel you that you want to take communication then you should be good at it, what i mean is you must know the basic of communication well which is possible only by ECE graduate but if you are interested and if you feel that you can do then go for it..

All the Best...
14th August 2011, 11:48 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?

hello dear

yes, you can choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

it will be better if you can do ICE(Information & communication engineering) M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

after doing M.Tech in communication engineering, you job scope will be more vast.

you can also join in the govt communication company like

1.bsnl.

2.ISRO .

3.DRDO.

etc.

all the best.......
22nd August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?

I am completed my diploma in electronics and doing btech in IT now i am looking for M tech in digital communication is it possible?
7th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in it/comp. science after completing btech in electronics & telecommunication.
25th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in power electronics after completing btech in computer science and engineering?
2nd June 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

can i prefere m-tech in wireless communication after b-tech in comp. sc & engg? what are the future scope
29th August 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am completed btech in computer science.If I go bank coaching then, Is there any benefits?
29th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am completed the btech in computer science.Is there any benefit to go bank coaching.
3rd October 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in cse but i am btech in ece??...n i love programming..i want to be professor in cse..
22nd December 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after completing btech in cse what should i do between mba and mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?