4th August 2010, 01:19 PM
rupam raj

Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?

i want some previous papers of aai (atc) exam!!!! my branch is computer science & engg. is there any different question papers for coputer science & it branch or question paper is same for all branch mentioned in advertisement????????????plz hele me............. any source regarding the pattern syllbus , books plz send me. my id is
[email protected]

3rd July 2011, 09:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?

Education Eligiblity airport authority

BE/B.Tech in Electronics/telecommunications/civil/electrical with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Quote:
my branch is computer science & engg. is there any different question papers for coputer science
So a computer branch is not eligible...

should not be more than 27 years

Till the notification didnot come but mostly The notification come in month of August/September of every year..

you can check the website for updates www.airportsindia.org.in
3rd August 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?

PLEASE TELL ME DATE OF ATC EXAM FOR UPCOMING SECSSION OF 2011
1st March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?

my branch is Information Technology. is there any different question papers for IT or common for all...?? plz mail the ans to [email protected] if possible thanks for anticipating...
6th March 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Come to the point .. Plz arange question papers of ATC exam
8th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for atc(information technology)
21st June 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science engineering graduate. I had applied for Jr.ATC post and I have received the admit card also for the same. Will my application not be considered or Will my application be rejected some time later?
28th January 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

my branch is Computer Science Engineering. is any other books related to my branch for AAI (ATC) junior executive posts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?