14th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Krithiikrishnan

Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?

sir/madam
Can anyone let me know which books to refer for junior executive IT in AAI.Can u aalso send me some previous years question papers.The exam is on 26-8-2012.Please help

My id is [email protected]

Awaiting an early response

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will be the exam for Junior executive(IT)? Previous years question papers?
  3. Previous years question papers of Junior Executive(Finance)
  4. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  5. Junior Executive AAI model question papers
  6. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  7. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  8. Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI
  9. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  10. Past years question papers for the post of Junior Executive(Civil)
  11. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  12. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam?
  13. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  14. AAI Jr Executive Previous years question papers? I have applied for MSc Physics Junior Executive
  15. Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?
  16. Model question papers and previous years papers for Junior Executive(Fire Service)
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  18. Previous 10 years Civil Engineering question papers? Which books to be referred?
23rd August 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?

Can anyone let me know which books to refer for junior executive IT in AAI and also send me some previous years question papers.The exam is on 26-8-2012.Please help

My id is [email protected]

Awaiting an early response
13th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?

Pease le me know when is the exam for Junior executive (law).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?