23rd August 2011, 03:33 PM
ashwin.07mech

Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the PCB subjects?

hii , i am akshada studying in 12th science hsc maharashtra board
Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the subject (physics, chemistry, biology) ?

27th September 2011, 01:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the PCB subjects?

Yes the exam pattern of the 12th class will include both the theory and practical examinations. Both these examinations will be graded separately. You need to score the minimum percentage marks for passing in both the parts. Hence you cannot pass the 12th class unless and until you attend the practicals also. You need to prepare thoroughly for attending both these examinations.
23rd December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the PCB subjects?

please help!!! i havnt attended the practicals... if i clear theory papers with good marks so am i considerd 12th pass ???
29th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

is it individual 14 in a exam or we are considered pass if the total is 28, like in chemistry? please reply....
18th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

will the cbse 2012 12th physics valuation be liberal?
18th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

will the cbse 2012 12th pysics valuation be liberal?
24th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

im a 12th hsc student and i m getting full marks in practicals for comp sci...also i m predcting that i will get full marks in theory for paper 2...bt i m failing in paper1...overall i m pass in comp sci...i wnt to know i have passed or failed???
28th May 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to pass practical in 10th std samacheer kalvi
5th September 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what if you get 40 marks in c1 and 20 marks in c2 are you considered pass?
25th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to pass separately in theory as well as in practical for 12th science hsc students..??? if it is so then, what should be the passing criteria and how much % marks are required in theory and in practical to pass...??? reply fast its very urgent....
19th March 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

whether we have to pass seperate in wrritten and practical in 12science maharashtra?
19th March 2013, 11:12 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Hello Friend,
Yes it is compulsory to pass in practical exam of class 12. because their is no grace system in practical exam. You have to achieve minimum percentage both in practical and theory exam to pass in class 12.

Best of luck for your exam
Thanks.
23rd March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are needed in both prac & theory for passing only?
23rd March 2013, 07:18 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Well, 12th Science subjects have 70+30 Marking i.e. you will get theory paper of 70 marks and Practical Exam of 30 marks.
Coming to your answer, Yes, you need to individually pass in both parts and don't worry as generally in External Practical, every students is given descent marks, even if one does next to nothing, he could get around minimum 12 marks, but most schools give approx. 15 marks (In CBSE), and if you have good impression on your teachers, then you can easily pass the Practical Exams.

Just concentrate on the theory part and you will easily pass both the parts.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
22nd April 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I m nt giving exam from college . But giving exam by 17 no.
Form .
Please tell me hw to preapare for my all 12th science practicals
17th May 2013, 11:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hey

You need to pass both the exam separately.
However, the minimum marks to pass both the exam are different.
Its easy to get passing marks in practicals. Most school and colleges give passing marks even if you dont do anything. YOu need not worry .

All the best
19th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory for the hsc repeaters outsaide to give practical exam? have i to attend direct board exam or all preacticals held itrougout the year?
15th September 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I missed my 3 practicals of physics, will i got any problem for attend practical exam? Hsc maharashtra board. please reply fast.
15th September 2013, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to attend practical exam in 12th class otherwise you will fail in the exam. You have to pass in the practical exam and theory exam separately.

If you are studying in a decent school then practicals are very important and you have to complete all the practicals otherwise you will face problem in final practical exam if that practical comes in the exam.

There are many substandard schools in our country which don't give importance to practicals and marks for it are send without doing the practicals.

If you are studying in any of those sub standard schools then don't worry about anything because they will send your practical marks.

So if you have not completed 3 practicals of physics then you should take permission from physics teacher and perform those practicals in the lab. After performing all the those practicals you can show the observations to your physics teacher.
8th October 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How marks passing...
7th February 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have not completed the second practical in exam, but viva was considerably good project & practical file were upto date. Will I be given 27-28 or would I be dropped to 22-23..?? Plz tell....!!
15th February 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

m studing in 12th std i gave maths practical of 20marks but for me its hard.can i pass or fail
12th May 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hy is it coMpulsory to get 30marks from college i have not attend in practicAls so i lL get marks or n0t bt i hv atTend praCticl exam?
10th October 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

which subject are compulsory for hsc science student.is there any option for maths?
23rd December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have both my hand & leg fractured bt my 12th practicals xms are in next week........will i pass in them if i submit a medical certificate...?????plz rply soon as possible..
10th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it complusary to pass in practical Exams of 11th to clear PCME subject?? -Karnataka
27th February 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What if you dont pass in theory but you pass when you add theory and practical marks? Is it alright?
29th February 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have not attended 12th hsc mah board practicals , will i get marks?
4th July 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I rarely attend my cs practical will the teachers give me marks in my practical exams
15th September 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Do teacher give practical marks if we don't attend the practicals throughout the year for pcm and cs?
21st September 2016, 04:46 PM
Preeti @

Yes, you have to clear both theory papers as well as practicals because the examination pattern will include both theory as well as practicals. So you need to pass individually in theory and practical subjects and take it easy because practical exams are formality type and you will get passing percentage if you perform nothing in the practicals be but it is necessary to present in the exam.
30th November 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I never attended my cs practicals throughout the year and my file is also incomplete can i get atleast passing marks in final practical ?
13th June 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 28 19 10 marks in chemistry geography & maths practicals respectively but I gave failed in all three theory papers do I have to repeat practicals also
13th June 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 28 10 19 marks in practicals of chem maths & geography but I have failed in theory do I have to repeat the practicals to clear the subjects I am studying in hsc pattern
12th August 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a student of class 12th, HSC Maharashtra board. I opted for Computer science as optional subject.If i don't appear in the optional subject in the final HSC exam.,how it will affect me.Also i want to know how marks are added for optional subject in the final score.
Kindly help...

Thanks,
11th June 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm very sick in computer practical exam class 12.and teacher & examiner says next day do it and I doing my exam but my online result is showing compart in this subject .
What can I do? Please help me
26th September 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I havent attend practical examination on 11 board and in result there is no gpa
What should I do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?