4th September 2011, 12:25 AM
abhinandan toraskar

List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food technology in Maharashtra?

will you please give me list of colleges which offering m.tech in food technology in maharashtra? n tell me which colleges has good campous for jobs in m.tech in food technology?

20th February 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food technology in Maharashtra?

i just completed my graduation in bsc zoology n i want to do msc in wine tchnology so can i get admission in that?
15th March 2014, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food technology in Maharashtra?

Hello sir what is after bcom better iT courses pls replay. .email.. [email protected]
24th September 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
will you please give me list of colleges which offering m.tech in food technology in maharashtra? n tell me which colleges has good campous for jobs in m.tech in food technology?[/QUOTE]
24th September 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
plz tell mi which M.tech colllege suitable for my better future as the placement and job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?