30th October 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Information about colleges offering M.Tech course for B.Tech Electrical and Power students? Criteria and fee structure for M.Tech?

i am final year b.tech(electrical and power) student and i want to do M.tech.
i want full information about colleges, criteria and fee structure for m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering internship in core electrical? -- [New]
  3. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  7. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  9. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  12. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  13. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  15. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  18. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
15th April 2011, 05:21 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about colleges offering M.Tech course for B.Tech Electrical and Power students? Criteria and fee structure for M.Tech?

hii, iit s offer electrical and power , power electronics, for that write GATE.
18th June 2011, 03:05 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Information about colleges offering M.Tech course for B.Tech Electrical and Power students? Criteria and fee structure for M.Tech?

Mtech offering colleges: iit,vit,anna,sastra, srm and many more. The eligibility is you do btech.you are eligible.
23rd June 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the course fee in anna university for m tech
9th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

is sastra university is recognised by aicte? what is the fee structure for m.tech power systems
19th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir myself aarya from jalgaon now i complted my b pharm so i want to do m-tech so please you can tell that which colleges of m-tech are available in whole maharashtra (9011715106)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?