7th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?

i am S.Raj kumar from Warangal.i hav got 9669 rank in gpat,i would like to know the colleges list where i could get seat in & around hyderabad or warangal.i would also like to know whether all the m.pharm colleges get stipend or only limited colleges.

this is my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  2. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  3. GPAT Colleges in hyderabad, andhra pradesh based on GPAT Rank of 2750 -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  6. In which colleges can I get a seat after scoring 8299 rank in GPAT? How many colleges in AP that provide stipend?
  7. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  8. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  9. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  11. In which college will I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 7613 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend in AP?
  12. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad after scoring 5656 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  14. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  15. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  16. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  17. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges in AP providing stipend? My GPAT rank is 8121
8th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?

SIR I GOT 90 MARKS IN GPAT 2012 WHAT WILL BE THE EXPECTED RANK AND TELL ME ABOUT QUALIFYING MARKS FOR GPAT 2012
1st June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?

i am P.Priyanaka from Nizamabad .i hav got 2125 rank in gpat,i would like to know the colleges list where i could get seat in & around hyderabad or warangal.i would also like to know whether all the m.pharm colleges get stipend or only limited colleges. my mail id is [email protected]
10th June 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i am mm shrivastava from Bhilai.my friend hav got 50 rank in gpat,i would like to know the colleges list where he could get seat in all over india.i would also like to know whether all the m.pharm colleges get stipend or only limited colleges.

this is my mail id [email protected]
20th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir I qualified gpat2013 and my gpat rank is 8121 can I gate stipend for mpharm2013 in hydrabad
10th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav qualified gpat2014 with 890 rank... i want knw abt the best goverment university were i could get admissin...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?