8th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?

sir,i am ece student i want to do my internships in any iit bt i dont know how to apply the course.............please sir can u give me any information regaurding to internships.i want to knnw abt the duration of the course.

16th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?

sir/madam, i'm a 3rd year,cse student.......want to do an intern after this year. how should i apply for an intern and what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?