28th August 2010, 08:38 PM
eswar paramesh

List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology

i completed my msc in biotechnology.i want to phd .so could u plz tell me which organisation and institutions ofers phd programms with scolerships/staifunds
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  2. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  3. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  9. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  10. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  11. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  12. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  13. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  15. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  16. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  17. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
1st April 2012, 02:05 AM
ravindra agarwal

Default Re: List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology

hi
if u have CSIR-UGC-JRF, DBT-JRF OR ICMR-JRF then you will eligible for getting stipend from that organization they will give 16000+ HRA and join any university or csir,DBT, ICMR lab for phd
second way if u have good GATE score in biotech or life science than u apply for phD in any technical university such as iit or nit .

third way you try to clear central university entrance exam for phd such as jnu,BHU,hydrabad univ. ,pondicherry university etc. they will give 5000 per month stipend.
fourth way u join phd through any project that will available in many university for that time to time notice will come.
2nd April 2012, 12:15 PM
Sheikh_ayaan172918

Arrow Re: List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by eswar paramesh View Post
i completed my msc in biotechnology.i want to phd .so could u plz tell me which organisation and institutions ofers phd programms with scolerships/staifunds
please reply soon..
Well my Dear.....this a simple way when u fallow the given link. All about Dream is inside the site..........
http://www.findaphd.com/
17th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology

list of the college/university offering ph.D course with scholarship?I have completed msc in zoology
21st May 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.Sc.i want to do phd bt i dnt have any paper like gate o net .so what should i do plz give me suggestion
3rd May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i am Msc. botany passout student,how can apply in phd
23rd September 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam MA with english help me how to get admission in Phd,reply me date of entrance, fee particulars, duration of cource, center of entrance,etc @************************************************* ********************************** my email ID is***** [email protected] Dated--22_09_2013
19th December 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed B.sc biotechnology and M.sc biotechnology . i had done project in Molecular Docking in Madras University .now i m trainee in Manipur university for project "Bioinformatics Infrastructure facility. i m compuse whether to do Ph.d in Bioinformatics or Ph.d in biotechnology. plz guide me for better dissicion .it is urgent . [email protected] Dated - 19-12-2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?