2nd July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?

Hello,
Am I eligible to do my PhD in Biotechnology without GRE in US? If I, how could I know about universities which are offering for PhD with full scholarship in US?
Please let me know immediately.

15th July 2015, 03:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?

I am sorry to say this but you can only pursue the course of PhD in Biotechnology with Full Scholarship in US if you can clear the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You will not be given the Full Scholarship if you do not appear for these Examinations and clear it.
So you need to clear the GRE Examination and once you have done so you will be provided with the List of Universities where you are eligible to apply on the basis of the GRE Score that you have obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?