30th August 2010, 04:51 PM
sarvana

Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?

Sir iam doing my final year BE ECE , after finishing studies i am going to do business , I have a thought to do an MBA course . whether it is necessary to do MBA or no need to do an MBA course. If i do MBA course it will help my business .

21st May 2011, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?

Doing an MBA is a good option. The same will help in horning up your skills. It will give you al lot of insight on the Management skills required. Also how to handle different situations within and outside the firm. If you wish to be an entrepreneur you need to do a lot of research on the area where you will need to do the same.
21st May 2011, 08:55 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?

Hi Sarvana,

It is not necessary to do MBA for going to do business.

Sometimes you want help for financial management,Accounting etc. At that time you may be approach one MBA qualified person.

So MBA course will help you to do business.

Best wishes...
15th June 2011, 05:42 PM
sourindra

No, it is not necessary to do MBA if you want to go for business in future.
20th June 2011, 12:28 AM
sachin6

If you are interested in business means you can do mba. It is very helpful for your business. Many branches are in mba. You do any one with respect to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?