4th December 2012, 12:05 AM
pks02121973

How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

i want to open a medicine shop. so i want a diploma in pharmacy in correspondence as i am in job. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
  2. Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad
  3. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  4. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  5. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  6. Is there any institute available in India or Abroad for Diploma in pharmacy?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  10. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  11. Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy
  12. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  13. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  14. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  15. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  16. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  17. 3 years diploma -- [New]
  18. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
4th December 2012, 02:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

Hello,
Well whatever you say that you want to do will not be possible if you go for diploma in pharmacy. Firstly, you want to open a shop. So this means that you will venture into a business. So how you can you run a good business, unless you do not have a proper business knowledge. So this can be handled by MBA or Master's in Business Administration. Now only knowing business will not help. You have to have medicinal or pharmaceutical knowledge also. So for this you go for MBA in pharmaceuticals. This will empower you with the knowledge you require. You just have to be a graduate to be able to opt for MBA. You can have any graduation, even pass course graduates are allowed to do MBA. Now, you will have to clear an entry level examination to be able to qualify for this MBA program. Such entrance tests can be CAT or GPAT or NIPER as you wish. So go ahead.
24th March 2013, 08:44 PM
lathafreak

For opening a pharmacy diploma in pharmacy is mandatory. please give apt advice if you can.
6th May 2013, 04:34 PM

Default How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

i want to open a medicine shop. so i want a diploma in pharmacy in correspondence as i am in job. please help me.
16th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges for distance education in diploma in phamarcy in tamilnadu india
17th May 2013, 06:05 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Careers in the pharmaceutical industry are among the most highly respected and

consistently well-paid jobs in the United States. Careers in this field have both

educational and professional certification requirements, and individuals seeking to start

a pharmacy career may find themselves heading back to school. Luckily, several options

for online and distance learning are available, with time lines and price tags to meet

every continuing education goal. While a doctorate degree is required for actual

Pharmacist positions, individuals wishing to get a "foot in the door" or a taste for the

field as an assistant, administrator, or related position while they pursue their Pharmacy

Doctorate have several training options.

Other People Are Reading

Creighton University

Renowned Creighton University offers the first distance education Doctor of Pharmacy program in the United States. This well-respected program offers students the opportunity to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, which will more than adequately prepare them for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. The distance program offers flexibility and support for students wishing to study from home. Classes and communication take place through a combination of innovative distance education technologies, including conferencing software, discussion forums and email. Students must meet admission requirements, such as prerequisite courses and test scores, and admissions counselors are available to answer questions.

Rasmussen College

The School of Allied Health at Rasmussen College offers both Pharmacy Technician associate degree and certificate programs that will prepare students to sit for the Pharmacy Technician Certificate Exam (PTCE). Courses include Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Medical Law and Ethics and a Capstone. Classes are 100 percent online, and students may access courses and course materials 24 hours a day. Rasmussen College is regionally accredited and is also a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.

Penn Foster Career School

Penn Foster offers a flexible, affordable Pharmacy Technician Career Diploma program that prepares students for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Courses are self-paced, and students receive all books and materials as part of their enrollment package. Completion of the program qualifies students to take the PTCE. Penn Foster Career School is regionally and nationally accredited and offers several degrees and certificates related to health administration.

South University

South University offers a four-year, 100 percent online bachelor of science in health science degree. This comprehensive degree gives students a strong foundation in health science and will prepare them for employment in a number of health-related industries, including pharmacology. After completing the health science program, students will be prepared to take the professional certification exam required of all pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. South University is a nationally accredited University and offers academic advising, financial aid and post-graduate employment support and resources.
17th May 2013, 06:07 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Smile Re: How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

Careers in the pharmaceutical industry are among the most highly respected and

consistently well-paid jobs in the United States. Careers in this field have both

educational and professional certification requirements, and individuals seeking to start

a pharmacy career may find themselves heading back to school. Luckily, several options

for online and distance learning are available, with time lines and price tags to meet

every continuing education goal. While a doctorate degree is required for actual

Pharmacist positions, individuals wishing to get a "foot in the door" or a taste for the

field as an assistant, administrator, or related position while they pursue their Pharmacy

Doctorate have several training options.

Other People Are Reading

Creighton University

Renowned Creighton University offers the first distance education Doctor

of Pharmacy program in the United States. This well-respected program

offers students the opportunity to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, which

will more than adequately prepare them for a career in the pharmaceutical

industry. The distance program offers flexibility and support for students

wishing to study from home. Classes and communication take place through

a combination of innovative distance education technologies, including

conferencing software, discussion forums and email. Students must meet

admission requirements, such as prerequisite courses and test scores, and

admissions counselors are available to answer questions.

Rasmussen College

The School of Allied Health at Rasmussen College offers both Pharmacy

Technician associate degree and certificate programs that will prepare

students to sit for the Pharmacy Technician Certificate Exam (PTCE).

Courses include Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Medical Law and Ethics and

a Capstone. Classes are 100 percent online, and students may access

courses and course materials 24 hours a day. Rasmussen College is regionally

accredited and is also a member of the North Central Association of Colleges

and Schools.

Penn Foster Career School

Penn Foster offers a flexible, affordable Pharmacy Technician Career

Diploma program that prepares students for a career in the pharmaceutical

industry. Courses are self-paced, and students receive all books and

materials as part of their enrollment package. Completion of the program

qualifies students to take the PTCE. Penn Foster Career School is regionally

and nationally accredited and offers several degrees and certificates related

to health administration.

South University

South University offers a four-year, 100 percent online bachelor of

science in health science degree. This comprehensive degree gives students

a strong foundation in health science and will prepare them for employment

in a number of health-related industries, including pharmacology. After

completing the health science program, students will be prepared to take the

professional certification exam required of all pharmacists and pharmacy

technicians. South University is a nationally accredited University and offers

academic advising, financial aid and post-graduate employment support and

resources.
9th July 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

please give me a list of d pharmacy colleges in karnataka that offering a distance education
18th July 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy in karnataka?
27th July 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i did graduation in chemistry, now i want to do d pharm by distance education under a recognized university.so which university is better and how can apply for this..please give me a suggetion..i am in kerala state.
2nd August 2013, 09:48 PM
Vikas Bansraj Tyagi

[[email protected]]i want to open a medicine shop. so i want a diploma in pharmacy in correspondence as i am in job. please help me.

thanking you
regards
vikas tyagi
31st August 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i do bsc and d.pharma together
1st September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering diploma in pharmacy in distance in north bengal
24th September 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

{[email protected]} i want to open a medicine shop. so i want a diploma in pharmacy in correspondence as i am in job. please help me
8th October 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM HARISH VERMA INTER SCIENCEWITH BIO I WANT TO DO D PHARMA. I HAVE ELECTRO HOMEO PATHY[BEMS] DEGREE P HELP ME
21st October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Regards
Durga Prasad Patel
29th October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a m.sc chemistry graduate i want to open a medical shop is there any pharmacy course is there can i do in distant education pls suggest courses in kerala india.
8th January 2014, 03:56 PM

I chemistry hons& I am in job in patna . Tell me about corresponding course in diploma in pharmacy in patna . List & address of gov registered college.
8th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

list & address of gov registered college of corresponding course in diploma in pharmacy at patna.
5th February 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can corrospondence diploma in pharmacy be don after doing corrospondence 12th?
20th March 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i m nw in 2nd puc i took pcmc by tat cn i open a medical shop n it is possible to do diploma in pharmacy
24th March 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 year exprns in general practice .now i want to do d pharma from distnce . give me right suggestion
31st March 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do D.Pharma by correspondence in rajasthan or other state in india???
Pankaj
12th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am BSC with physics chemistry 8 yrs back now want to do diploma in pharmacy can anyone suggest me on that?
26th May 2014, 10:11 AM
husenbhai

Arrow Re: How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me a list of d pharmacy colleges in karnataka that offering a distance education
sir, i AM SCIENCE GRADUATE ,and want to do the cource of diploma in pharmacy at home kindly send us details,thanks husenbhai gujarat.
25th July 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th commerce i have 23yers medical experiance i want to do diploma pharmscy.
4th August 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in pharmacy course in distance mood.my bio data:
D.O.B:01/04/1983
Madhyamik passed in 1998.from-WBBSE Board. My percentage-77%
Higher secondary passed in2000.from-WBCHSE Board.My percentage-58.9%
6th August 2014, 08:04 AM
subrata kumar sinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are the school provide such diploma around kolkata.
30th August 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence course as I am in job. Please help me to tell the institution in India where I can do Dpharm through correspondence course.
28th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello all
I wish to do a Diploma in Pharmacy, can anyone suggest where and how i can go about it - distance and online d pharm if possible. am in west bengal right now. n furthermore can anyone tell me whether the online or distance d pharm is suffice to be eligible to run a pharmacy store. Kindly suggest.
14th December 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA in pharmaceutical eligible to open a medicine(chemist) shop in India ?? Any body please answer......
5th February 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. inn physics and have an experience of Pharmaceutical of 25 yrs. Now I want to open my generic store for which I need a license of pharmacist. Please suggest.
20th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 12 commerce ryt now.... nd later on I. wish to open a medical shop.....so what I have to do in pharmacy to get the license to open the shop......I'm frm JAMMU.....!!.plzzz guide me..!!
18th April 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO D. PHARMA IN CORRESPONDENCE FROM KHARGPUR, MIDNAPORE , KOLKATA. PL. DESCRIBE QUALIFICATION DURATION AND EXPENDITURE.
11th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello l currently mannege medical stores but I required d.Pharm certificate for continued medical store. So I need d.pharmacy in distance education. So help me for Above information.
12th June 2015, 04:29 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Hello l currently mannege medical stores but I required d.Pharm certificate for continued medical store. So I need d.pharmacy in distance education. So help me for Above information.
For better job opportunities, I would suggest you to pursue this as a regular course and also from good colleges like: Lovely Professional University (Punjab), Amrita School of Pharmacy (Kochi), B.N.P.G.College of Pharmacy (Udaipur), BHU..... You should find the details regarding admission process from its website.
18th June 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How to do distance learning education in b pharmacy
12th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
How to do distance learning education in b pharmacy

If you want to study d.pharm in correspondence/distance/irregular contact me.
[email protected]
29th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am Bhms graudate homeopathy want to do open allopathy medical shop what I hv to study ?shall I study d.pharm in distance education pls guide.My mail if [email protected]
18th December 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BE. I am in second year of BE but now I want to do the d pharmacy simultaneously . How can I do d- pharmacy along with my regular BE.
5th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Is there any coll available in Karnataka to offer D pharm in distance education ?
27th May 2016, 12:22 PM

Want diploma in pharmacy from distance education.myself in a job.guide me for some university
6th June 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Want diploma in pharmacy in correspondence is it possible to do at we're I can do at Chennai Tamil nadu. [email protected] 9841404775.sanjeevi
23rd June 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do d. pharma from ignou along with bams regular course
Kindly email me
dr.anuragchandraagrawal@rocketmail .com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?