26th September 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Date of upcoming bank exam? Previous year Question Papers of Bank Exams?

send next bank exam date and send previous year question paper.
i want to start coaching for bank exams.

26th September 2011, 12:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of upcoming bank exam? Previous year Question Papers of Bank Exams?

Recently IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has conducted common written exam for the recruitment of clerks for 19 public sector banks.

As far as the upcoming bank exams are concerned, IBPS Clerk Exam is going to be conducted on 27th November,2011. The last date to apply for this exam is 28-09-2011.

Karur Vysya Bank has also released notification for the recruitment of clerks but did not announce the date of written exam and the number of vacancies.

Union Bank of India has announced notification for the recruitment of 450 credit officers. The last date to apply for this exam is 01-10-2011.

In addition co-operative banks has announced notifications for the recruitment of clerks and Probationary Officers for each and every district of Andhra Pradesh.

Here I am providing you some of the previous year question papers of bank exams. Go through them and make use of them.

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf union bank po 2008.pdf(772.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: zip SBI-CLERICAL SAMPLE PAPERS.zip(495.6 KB, 49 views)
31st October 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming bank exam? Previous year Question Papers of Bank Exams?

Sir iwan KVB model question papers, pls send to my email ID [email protected]
16th December 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required for ibps clerk exam to be conducted in first half of 2012
....plz send me the reply on my id [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Leo Paul

Sir, I would like to know the result of kvb clerk written test conducted on 20-11-11. When it will be published.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?