10th September 2011, 07:11 PM
akihlesh

Procedure and requirements for admission in DU?

Please tell me procedure and requirements for admission in du

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in S.Y.B.Com at Pune University?
  2. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?
  3. What is the cutoff marks requirements for B.E admission?
  4. What is the procedure of admission in M.Com?
  5. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  6. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  8. Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Whether Government will pay for my PhD course if obtained a sponsorship? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  10. Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?
  11. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  12. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and requirements for admission in DU?
  14. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  15. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  16. Possibilities to get an offer for study Abroad?
  17. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
23rd December 2011, 01:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements for admission in DU?

According to the new procedure of admission in Delhi University there is no pre-admission centralised or individual forms to filled by a student,on the basis of your past experience and board results of the class 12th the college will prepare the cut-off lists.The cut-offs will be sent to the university, which will be displayed by the college for students. Admission will be done on the first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?