1st October 2011, 02:31 AM
sumit kumar purnia

List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?

i am an ece student and i will complete my be degree in june .i want a good job in government sector.my aggregate till 6 sem in be is 67.will i be able to get job in govt sector or not.i will appear for gate in febi want the job just after my completion of be degree as i dont want further study after that.so please suggest me soon so that i will be able to plan from now.will there be any exam if so please send me the syllabus.i want a min of 20,000per month.also tell about eligiblity criteria

1st March 2012, 12:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?

You can find vacancies in organisations like All India Radio, VSSC, MTNL, ISRO, Doordarshan, BSNL, etc. You can appear for Defense Services, Civil Services, and RRB exams. You are also eligible to apply for the PO post and the clerical post in various public sector banks. Teaching in government colleges is also a good option for these graduates. Some other areas where these students can look for jobs are Hardware Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, Power Sector, etc.
29th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?

List of government jobs available for ece student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?