6th October 2011, 03:18 PM
prabakaran prabhu

List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)

I have complted my B.E Computer Science.I want to know about govt. Jobs in Railway and BSNL..what kind of jobs is there in Railway and BSNL department for CSE. It is my humble request and pls send it to my mail id.

NAME:Prabakaran.N
Mail Id[email protected]

19th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)

how can i apply for railway and bsnl exam.give form details.i completed b.e. in electronics and telecom.email id:[email protected]
8th April 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)

please tell me the direct recruitment in sdo (bsnl)
name-akash verma
email-id:[email protected]
1st September 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the recruitment of exchange opertor in bsnl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?