12th October 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in tourism department in India?

i am studyin 12th standard and i am highly ambitious to get into the department of tourism in india? what are the steps i need to take? please respond..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  2. How to get a job in tourism department in India?
  3. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  4. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  5. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  6. Vacancies in Government Tourism department?
  7. How to get a job in tourism department after completing BTS?
  8. How to get a job in tourism department after completion of 4 years bachelors degree in hotel management? -- [New]
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  10. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  11. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  13. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
  14. When will be the Guide examination will be conducted by Department of Tourism?
  15. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  17. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  18. How to get a Government Job in Tourism Department having completed Graduation in BTS from IGNOU in the year of 2011?
15th November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in tourism department in India?

Sir, i have recently completed my B.A Tourism & Travel Studies and hence i want to know that how should i apply for the job in Tourism Department in Govt Sector.
9th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY TRAVEL&TOURISM AT BOSTON CITY CAMPUS IN SOUTH AFRICA.
10th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to get Tourist Guide Licence?
Please Answer.
12th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MCA with 80% and i am interested to work in tourism did i eligible to work over there
20th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my master degree in tourism. I am interested in government tourism job.
Please give me reply...........
3rd February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done master in tourism, working in govt sr.sec.school in Sikkim as a vocational faculty/teacher from last 8yrs in contact basis. How can i get the govt jobs in this qualification? Is it possible that we are able to get the job regular jobs in vocational stream.
5th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.a in tourism & heritage management from utkal university.i am interested in tourism jobs.please help me.give me reply.
2nd November 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A tourism management .in prambalur dt when job alart from ttdc?????
3rd February 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i m having 11 yrs of valuable experience in the hospitality industry. so now i want to do the job in the tourism of gujarat. so please guide me
8th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in tourism department in India?
15th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.A.i am interested in pursuing tourism secter as my career.How can i do this
23rd June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my btech in c.s.e and aim looking forward to pg diploma in travel and tourism management from kuoni academy and later would be looking forward for distance mba in touroism or distance mtm course. I just wanted know which course is better and how do I get in ministry of tourism or a government job In this sector ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?