4th March 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in tourism department after completion of 4 years bachelors degree in hotel management?

How do i get job in tourism departments and what is the procedure for entrance examination for getting the job in tourism. How to get a job in tourism department after completion of 4 years bachelors degree in hotel management? Is it possible for me to get the job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  3. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  4. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  8. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce?
  9. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  10. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  11. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  12. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  13. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  14. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  15. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  16. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  17. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  18. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2016, 06:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in tourism department after completion of 4 years bachelors degree in hotel management?

It depends on the concerned organization in which you are seeking admission. The general procedure of getting a job is described below.

- Appear in the entrance exam.
- Perform well, clear the cut off.
- Appear in the interview round, some also conduct GD.
- Clear the rounds to get the employment opportunity. Some also conduct medical examination round.

For government sector, you can appear in UPSC and State PSCs to get an employment opportunity. For private sector, you need to apply to apply as per the openings advertised and through third party consultancies who conduct various recruitment drives on behalf of various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?