25th October 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Exams which I should clear to get into Oxford University in London? Date of the exam?

Sir, currently i am doing my +2. i am expecting about 60 to 70 percent in my boards. i am a non medical student in chandigarh. i would like to apply for some good university in london.
My first priority is oxford university of london. i would like to know about the exams i must clear to get myself admitted in the university and about the dates of the exams.

Sir, as i am now in chandigarh, could i also get the address of your office in chandigarh so that i could meet you personally.

thanks.

Related Questions:
21st February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams which I should clear to get into Oxford University in London? Date of the exam?

am student of bsc biotechnologly hons. me want to do my msc at oxforduniversity london . plz tell me procedure how to get admission ther. or other best university.
30th December 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams which I should clear to get into Oxford University in London? Date of the exam?

iam student of computer enggineering in pune.i want to take addmission for mba ...what is the procedure for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?