3rd November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?

hello sir,
i want old solve papers for tgt and pgt{hindi and social science} for the recruitment of bed teacher.
please send details on my email id..

21st October 2013, 07:12 PM

Default Re: How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?

hello sir,
i want old solve papers for tgt {social science} for the recruitment of bed teacher.
please send details on my email id..
18th July 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?

i want previous year paper of TGT sst exam please send my email [email protected]
19th January 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 years solved TGT paper of Home Science at: [email protected]
22nd May 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know about tgt Hindi and Sanskrit previous year solved paper.I will be thankful to you.
30th September 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
Kindly send pgt HINDI previous year question papers to my mail

[email protected]
Thanking You
With Regards
12th November 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, Kindly send pgt HINDI & T.G.T. in Hindi previous year question papers solved to my mail
[email protected]
Thanking You
With Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?