18th November 2011, 12:06 PM
revathy01

Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers of TANCET Exam for ME?

Hi,
please send me tancet ME maths study materials and previous year question papers

Thanks,
Revathy

Related Questions:
18th November 2011, 04:20 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers of TANCET Exam for ME?

Hello friend,

Structure and Syllabus

The duration of TANCET MBA Entrance Test is 120 minutes. This test will help to evaluate the qualities required for a candidate who aspire to do MBA. This test consists of following sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation.

The duration of TANCET MCA Entrance test is 2 hours. This course is for those students who aspire to MCA courses.

The question paper has following parts: reasoning, basic Computer knowledge, Quantitative skills and Logical thinking.

The entire test will have 100 multiple choice questions. Other than the subjects mentioned above there may be few questions from science or verbal skill etc.

The duration of TANCET M.E/ M.Plan/M.Tech./ M.Arch/ (Non-GATE) Entrance Test is 2 hours. The paper consists of three sections. The first two parts are compulsory for all the students In the case of the third section candidates can choose their field of specialization. Candidates have to select one from the 14 questions.

Part -I Engineering Mathematics

Candidates have to answer all the 30 multiple choice questions.

Part - II Basic Engineering & Sciences

It consists of 45 multiple choice questions. Candidates have to answer 30 from them. For every incorrect answer .25 marks will be reduced. For every correct answer 1 mark will be given.

Part - III Specialization

This part consists of 14 questions from different areas like Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc. There are more than 40 questions in each of the sections. Candidates should answer almost 40 questions to qualify for the test. All the right answers will be given one mark each and .25 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer or if the answers are not correctly shaded.

Eligibility Criteria

M.E./M.Tech:

Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s/master’s degree or an equivalent. It should have been done in the same domain in which the candidate wishes to do M.E./M.Tech. M.Arch/M.Plan:

Candidates should have done their bachelor’s or master’s course or its equivalent in the field of architecture/planning.

Reference Books for TANCET Exam
  • Advanced Engineering Mathematics(Third Edition), Merle C. Potter, J. L. Goldberg, Edward Aboufadel
  • BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, Prasanta Kumar Satpathy
  • DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES, N. Subramanian
  • ELECTRIC CIRCUITS, David A. Bell
  • ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS, David A. Bell
  • Elements of Electromagnetics, Matthew N.O. Sadiku
  • Elements of Power Electronics, Philip T. Krein
  • ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY, R. Rajagopalan
  • Introduction to Fluid Mechanics ( SI Edition)Includes CD, Edward J. Shaughnessy,Jr, Ira M. Katz, and James P. Schaffer
  • Materials Science for Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Ian Jones
  • MATHEMATICS COMPANION FOR SCIENCE & ENGINEERING STUDENTS, Jerome R. Breitenbach
  • NUMERICAL METHODS, Srimanta Pal

Herewith I have attached the TANCET question papers.

Kindly download them from the attachments.

You should solve the question papers in the instructed time limit.
This will help you building confidence in the exam and also you will get to know your weaknesses.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aupBasicEngineeringScience.pdf(398.9 KB, 2007 views)
File Type: pdf aupnewtancet.pdf(1.81 MB, 1614 views)
File Type: pdf AUPtancetmaths.pdf(431.2 KB, 1805 views)
13th February 2012, 09:17 AM
sasimahesh

Default Re: Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers of TANCET Exam for ME?

please send past 3 years tancet question paper with answers to my mail [email protected]
19th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers of TANCET Exam for ME?

regardind tancet pls send me whatever material u could provide plz sir/mam to the id [email protected]
19th March 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

please send mathematics and basic science questions and also giv tips to score in tancet exam.
17th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

pls send me tancet study materials for ME to my mail id [email protected]
11th July 2016, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

please send me tancet study material for ME(Electrical and Electronics) and previous year questions (from 2011) to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?