5th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the AIEEE application form while in diploma Electrical Final Year?

Hello,
i am a student of diploma electrical final year. I want to take admission it b.tech, so can i fill aieee form for competetive exam or not....

6th December 2011, 02:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the AIEEE application form while in diploma Electrical Final Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
i am a student of diploma electrical final year. I want to take admission it b.tech, so can i fill aieee form for competetive exam or not....
i,
If your diploma is approve by A.I.C.T.E then you can apply for A.I.E.E.E.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in PCM from recognized university or board.
>If you apply after diploma/graduation from recognized university
>age should be in between 17-25 year
>Must be citizen of India.

You can take only 3 attempts in AIEEE.

all the best!
7th December 2011, 10:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the AIEEE application form while in diploma Electrical Final Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, Definitely Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination.

To apply for AIEEE Examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, But diploma candidates are also apply for AIEEE Examination.

For B.tech course : You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects and Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology Anyone of the Optional Subjects.

For B.Arch Course : You have to completed your 12Th examination with Maths as a compulsory Subjects with minimum 50% Marks.

Those appearing in final year 12Th examination or equivalent examination in 2012 may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

You can fill the AIEEE Application form Only Only, because There is No Facility for Fill the Offline Application Form, So please fill the application form Online soon before the Last Date. The number of attempts in All India Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.

If Your date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1987 then you are eligible for AIEEE Examination.

There are two mode of AIEEE examination :

>> Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
>> Offline Examination (Pen & Paper mode).

So, If you are Interested in this examination then please fill the Online application soon before the Last date, the last date of apply for Online Application form of AIEEE is 31/Dec/2011.

Date of Examination (off-line) : 29/April2012

Date of Examination (on-line) : 07/May/2012 to 26/May2012.

If you need more Information then AIEEE Examination then please check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in
7th December 2011, 10:20 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEE exam is conducted for admitting the aspirants to the bachelor in engineering and architecture degree in top institution in India. The eligibility requirement for applying in the exam are
1. The aspirant need to have completed is 10+2 with mathematics, physics and chemistry as subject if applying for engineering
2. If the aspirant apply for architecture mathematics is the compulsory subject that need to be choosen .
3. Diploma holders are also eligible for the exam
4. The aspirants are eligible to make maximum of 3 attempts.
As you have completed your are in final year of diploma you are eligible to apply . The exam paper includes questions on mathematics, physics and chemistry. The syllabus for the exam is based on the cbse exam board
8th December 2011, 01:14 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE stands for All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam.This exam is conducted by IIT's to intake qualified students for B.E/B.Tech or B.Plan/B.Arch.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
Education qualification:
You should have complete 12th class or equivalent course with Maths & Physics as compulsory subject to choose B.E/B.Tech.
You should have complete 12th class or equivalent course with Maths as compulsory subject with minimum 55% to choose B.Arch/B.Plan.
Age limit:
If you belong to OBC/General category,then your age should be within 25 years.
If you belong to SC/ST category,then your age should be within 30 years.

You can appear for AIEEE exam only three time continuously.

As diploma course i equivalent to 12th class,so you can appear for AIEEE exam.

>>Last date to fill the application form is 31st Dec 2011.

>>Offline mode exam held on 29th April 2012.
>>Online mode exam held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 75 views)
8th December 2011, 02:00 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria:-

1.>The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally. Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is as follows:

Category: General

Qualification:

1. The candidates have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
2. Appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination.

Minimum Marks:
50% in 10 + 2 (Class XII) BoardExamination.

Category: SC/ST/OBC/PH

Qualification:

1. The candidates have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
2. Appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination.

Minimum Marks:
40% in 10 + 2 (Class XII) BoardExamination.

Eligibility of Subjects

Course: B.E./B.Tech.

Compulsory Subject : Physics & Mathematics

Optional Subjects :
Chemistry, Bio-technology

Course: B.Arch/B. Planning

Compulsory Subject: Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10 + 2 level

Syllabus For AIEEE:-

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is based on the curriculum of 11th and 12th standards of CBSE. Topics covered in each paper are as follows-

Physics

The syllabus is divided into two sections- the weight age of section A is 80%, while of section B, it is 20%.

Section A
Physics and Measurement; Kinematics; Law of Motion; Work, Energy and Power; Rotational Motion; Gravitation; Properties of Solids and Liquids; Thermodynamics; Kinetic Theory of Gases; Oscillations and Waves; Electrostatics; Current Electricity; Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism; Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents; Electromagnetic Waves; Optics; Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation; Atoms and Nuclei; Electronic Devices; Communication Systems.

Section B consists of questions related to Experimental Skills.

Mathematics

The syllabus of mathematics includes Sets, Relations and Functions; Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations; Matrices and Determinants; Permutations and Combinations; Mathematical Induction; Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications; Sequences and Series; Limit, Continuity and Differentiability; Integral Calculus; Differential Equations; Co-ordinate Geometry; Three Dimensional Geometry; Vector Algebra; Statistics and Probability; Trigonometry; Mathematical Reasoning.

Chemistry

The syllabus of chemistry is fragmented in three parts-

Physical Chemistry: Basic concept in Chemistry; States of Matter; Atomic Structure; Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure; Chemical Thermodynamics; Solutions; Equilibrium; Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry; Chemical Kinetics; Surface Chemistry;
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties; General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals; Hydrogen; S-Block Elements; P-Block Elements; d – and f – Block Elements; Co-ordination Compounds; Environmental Chemistry;

Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds; Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry; Hydrocarbons; Organic Compounds Containing Halogens; Organic compounds containing Oxygen; Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen; Polymers; Bio Molecules; Chemistry in everyday life; principles related to practical Chemistry.

best of luck.
1st April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which University or college or Institute allow a candidate to get admission in B.Tech. Degree course without appearing in AIEEE exam just on the basis of 10th and 3 years diploma in engineering from a Institute or college approved by AICTE? Kindly advise.
1st April 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which University or college or Institute allow a candidate to get admission in B.Tech. Degree course without appearing in AIEEE exam just on the basis of 10th and 3 years diploma in engineering from a Institute or college approved by AICTE? Kindly advise.
5th June 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma then Degree ..... I have secured 8.4 cgpa in 10th class this year In CBSE board.
But I am worried that so many peoples are saying that After diploma its very hard to get admission in good Colleges....
Now please suggest Me what Can I do ?
please Clear my this problem !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?