7th March 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?

Sir,
I am a final year Diploma student of
Electrical & Electronics candidate with CGPA: 8.54.
I have 95% mark in 10th and also have 80% mark in 12th.
I have also completed Diploma in Computer Application also.
Are there any job applicable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  5. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Which type of jobs are available in private sector for Diploma in Electronics & Electrical?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  9. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  11. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  14. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  17. How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma
  18. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
19th February 2017, 11:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a final year Diploma student of
Electrical & Electronics candidate with CGPA: 8.54.
I have 95% mark in 10th and also have 80% mark in 12th.
I have also completed Diploma in Computer Application also.
Are there any job applicable for me?

The aspirant can find various jobs in government and private companies after completion of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics. The job vacancy details can be seen in the job sites and in the newspapers. You can apply online or offline for the jobs. You have to appear for written test and interview for the selection. With a Diploma in Computer Application, you can apply for various jobs in the private companies as a computer operator, technical writer, networking assistant, programmer etc. You can work in various organizations as an electrical engineer, technical trainer, teacher, junior engineer etc with Diploma in Electrical & Electronics engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?