10th December 2011, 04:56 PM
mrs hira

Shall I have to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Sc in Space Research in India?

hii.....
will i have to give any entrance exam to get admission in any college offering bsc in space research in india..???

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India offering BSc in Space Research and Technology?
  2. How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?
  3. What should i study after 10th to make career in NASA?
  4. Any post at BARC research centre for which I can apply after my BSc? Which entrance exam to give?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for Degree course in Space Research and Technology?
  6. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE?
  7. What are the different jobs in the field of space research?
  8. Can I join ISRO after completing 12th? I am a student of 1st PU
  9. How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?
  10. Can I join ISRO or Deep Space Network Research after B.Tech?
  11. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  12. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy? -- [New]
  13. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  14. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. What should I do to join ISRO being an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. How to study in ISRO after passing 12th?
  17. Which is the new entrance exam by isro for space engineering?? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after passing 12th to become a space researcher?
14th December 2011, 04:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I have to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Sc in Space Research in India?

Yes you have to appear for the entrance test to get admission in the prestigious universities for your graduation course for space and science. IIAE Uttarakhand, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai etc. offer B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering in india. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, offers undergraduate programs in the field of Avionics and Aerospace Engineering, which you can enroll into after your +2.
Admissions to the undergraduate programmes are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year and the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is 156.
For more details refer its website: www. iist.ac.in
If you have the required eligibility then you can appear for the entrance test from any of the institution which are offering the course.
8th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I have to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Sc in Space Research in India?

sir i am a bipc student and i have little touch with maths but i love physics .i wanted to become a space scientist and i have completed 12th class is it possible for me to become a scientist
23rd December 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a scientist... but i am little bit confuse whether i should go for btech mtech or bsc msc.... plssssssss tel something suggest me please.................. thank u....
29th December 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

which all are the different fields of physics in research is carried out
29th December 2012, 06:35 PM
obulasettylakshmi

yes by writibg entrace exam you get seat in space research in india.
1st June 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Should I take up JEE to persue BSc and finally become a research student in astrophysics?
24th November 2013, 03:31 PM
Kamal 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs hira View Post
hii.....
will i have to give any entrance exam to get admission in any college offering bsc in space research in india..???
yes in next month a form of ISRO will be declare.fill it and be ready to clear it ....
agr aap ise clear kr lete hain toh direct indian space research Organisation mai admission ho jaayega aur phir aap vahan se NASA mai bhi jaa skte hain ....good luck.
23rd December 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i'am a bipc student i have little touch with maths and i want to become a space scientist can i do my bsc and research in astophysics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?