9th December 2011, 12:09 AM
syedibrahim1234

How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?

Iam studying 12th std with maths,physics,chemistry and computer science.
For higher education about isro studies. what i do and how to apply?
please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?
  2. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  3. Is it necessary to do higher studies to work as scientist in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. How to work in ISRO? Whihc are the suitable M.Tech courses that I can choose for higher studies?
  7. Is B.Sc in Physics offered in ISRO? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for 12th student?
  8. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  11. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  12. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS? -- [New]
  14. How can I do internship in ISRO if I am doing M.Tech studies?
  15. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  16. What should I do after completing Engineering in EEE? What are the job facilities available?
  17. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  18. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
9th December 2011, 09:36 AM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?

First of all,i appreciate you for your decision.ISRO is actually a indian based space research center.There is acute short of engineers and scientists in ISRO.in order to train people in the space research central goverment established IIST,space research institution.ISAT is the entrance exam conducted by IIST.When you crack this exam,you will be admitted to IIST.After successful completion of b.tech in IIST will lead you to ISRO.Three b.tech courses are offered there for 149 students.So work hard.Nothing will stop you.For more information logon to iist.ac.in
9th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend ISRO does not provide any higher studies , it is a space research organization , where you can get a job as a scientist or as an engineer..

For that you have to go for technical courses or any engineering courses..
After passing the BE/B.tech course you can apply for ISRO..

ISRO conduct a written test to recruit technical students every year.
After getting qualified in that written test they will call you for the interview session..
If you able to clear the interview then you can join in ISRO as an engineer..

So, first complete your engineering course.
All the best.
25th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing civil engineering am i eligible to give isro examnation pelase tell me the procedude please
14th May 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir last year i am was passed 12th exam and i am doing mechanical engineering now but i also want to
do Bsc or any cource in astronomy along with compeleting my engineering so such cource (Distance education program) avalable for me
if any informe me sir
my email id is ----- [email protected]
your faithfully...$arshe
25th May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir as i am doing my B.E mechanical engineering , i am bit confused what to do after B.E wheather to take M.E or MBA
so kindly give suggestions and guide me in right path, i also have plan to study in abroad if so which country
pls inform me sir
my email id <[email protected]>
yours truly..........manoj
27th January 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for post graduation study in IIST?
Respected sir as i am doing my B.E. in Electrical Engineering but after that i want to join IIST for post graduation.please inform me how can i eligible for study in IIST?
my email id<[email protected]>
yours faithfully.............mukund
5th April 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how should i apply for higher studies in ISRO with math ?
27th May 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am with m.sc. in maths. Can i apply for a job in isro
23rd July 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am Anjana iam a 2 science student
I like to work for INDIA as a scientist
is it possible for me? If i can what i wand to do for achieveing my gol.
5th March 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I AM DHARSHINI.I AM STUDYING 10TH STD NOW,HOW TO DO HIGHER STUDIES IN ISRO AND I WANT TO WORK AS A SCIENTIST.IS THERE IS ANY EXAM THAT I SHOULD ATTEND AFTER FINISHING 12TH STD.([email protected])
1st August 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am nayana .I am studying 1st year B.SC PCM.I want to study my higher studies in ISRO. But I don't know about that can you suggest me.I want to take physics as my major subject in my higher studies. So can you help me out.
20th May 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir /madam, I'm studying 10 th standard. I have an aim to become a space scientist in ISRO, so I'm searching for a way to enter into it. Is it possible. I know I achieve what I deserve but I need a way. Is there any courses or any graduations needed for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?