12th December 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?

What rank must i obtain in the aieee or comedk in order to get a seat in computer of chemical engineering in R.V College Bangalore or any other esteemed engineering institution in Bangalore?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  2. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  3. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  4. What rank is required PGCET to do my PG in Structural Engineering at RV engineering college Bangalore
  5. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  8. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  9. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  10. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  11. In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)
  12. Admission in private engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 120233 rank in AIEEE?
  13. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  14. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  15. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  17. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  18. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka?
28th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?

say me how the -ve marks division in aieee what is qualifying mark in aieee
29th May 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?

what is the cutt off marks or rank required in aieee and cet for take admission in RV college engineering banglore.
29th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

wat iz d required cut off to get into E N C????
5th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

LAST YEAR CUT OFF MARK IN AIEEE FOR ADMISSION IN TO BE IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
19th March 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am in tamil nadu.i like to join in Bangalore college.can i able to join with the 12th board exam mark conducted by tamil nadu government.
21st April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what ranking should i have in JEE to get C S in NITK
30th May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to take btech admission in nit in all over india through ministry quota.my score is 74
5th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 154marks in jee main please suggest some best collages for me
16th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Tell me how to get admission in R V Collage for mechanical engineerin with % of 70 in 12th class without giving any entrence???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?