17th June 2011, 11:49 AM
roslin

Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?

i'm roslin,i got 3040 rank in gpat,am a sc candidate,
could u please tell me the list of colleges in andhrapradesh and bangalore offering m.pharmacy with pci recognition and giving stipend.
will i get admission in a good university in andhrapradesh and bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  2. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  3. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  6. How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?
  7. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  9. What are the best universities offering Management course in Bangalore?
  10. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  11. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology at Bengaluru -- [New]
  12. Any good colleges in Bangalore offering Aerospace Engineering?
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  15. How to do regular M.Com?
  16. Is Manipal University Bangalore approved university?
  17. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which are the good colleges/university offering MCA/MSc(Comp Science) in Bangalore?
3rd October 2011, 04:44 PM
anirudh290

Default Re: Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?

Amrith Educational & Cultural Society's, Pavan College of Pharmacy is a good college it has m.pharmacy program
for more info:
http://www.karnatakaeducation.net/pharmacy/
5th December 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?

how much pci approval pharmacy colleges in andhra pradesh
14th June 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for M.Sc bio-informatics after completing b-pharmacy and if iam eligible can i know the institutes offering M.Sc bio-informatics in banglore?
30th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND M.PHARMACY UNIVERSITY COLLEGES WHICH HAVE PCI RECOGNITION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?