13th November 2010, 12:55 PM
Amon

Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

Hi friends,
I have got a certificate in RMP(Alternative Medicine) offered by Indian Board of Alternative Medicine, Kotkata. I am now practicing in Homoeopathy. Please let me know whether there would be any legal implications in practicing homeopathy with this certificate. Please answer soon.
Thank you.

17th November 2010, 04:27 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

Yes ,of course to practice Homeopathy you get a legal Homeopathic Certificate .If you practice with an RMP (medicine certificate) then there might be some legal implications on you.
28th January 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

HOW GET RMP HOMEO LICENCE IN DISTANCE STREAM?
15th February 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have obtained diplamo in electro homeopathy from indian board of alternative medicine. But, the District Health Officer is directing me to register me in karnataka Board of Homeopathy as otherwise he will order me to stop precticing. So, what can I do now?
28th February 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

is der any scheme of homeopathic physicians to be placed in every gram of India, implemented by the govt.?????????
12th March 2011, 06:00 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.
Yes ,of course to practice Homeopathy you get a legal Homeopathic Certificate .If you practice with an RMP (medicine certificate) then there might be some legal implications on you.
you should consult a lawyer

good luck
16th March 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MBBS(AM) from chhattisgarh council of alternetive medicine system.and i have done CHW(janswasthya pathyakram) from NIOS, delhi.
so sir plz tell me that can i legal Practise in alternetive medicine and some allopathy medicine on my this MBBS(AM) degree.
thanks
lalit verma
30th March 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed RMP(AM) from IBAM kolkata can i recognize to legal practice in aryuvedic medicine in gujarat? pls. reply my personal id [email protected]

Anis Chokwala
6th April 2011, 02:40 PM
dr.gyan chand gupta

Question Re: Legal Implications of practicing in DELHI as ayurvedic RMP practitioner.

i m a vaid visharad from hindi sahitya sammelan prayag and i m inlisted RMP from bihar. and i m practicing in totaly jadi booti prepration in DELHI but DELHI BHARTIYA CHIKITSA PRISHAD not allow to practice in delhi kndly suggest that what can I do now?[/QUOTE]
25th April 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I have done RMP (AM) for alternative medicines Kolkatta and Dip in homeopathy from mavellil Homeo Mission. Can I do any development/practice in homeopathy or alternative medicines in future on the basis of aforesaid short term diploma through correspondence.
29th April 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MBBS(AM) from
chhattisgarh council of alternetive
medicine system.and i have done
CHW(janswasthya pathyakram)
from NIOS, delhi.
so sir plz tell me that can i legal
Practise in alternetive medicine and
some allopathy medicine on my this
MBBS(AM) degree.
thanks
lalit verma
[email protected]
5th May 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am a RMP(AM) practioner registred in amcc culkatta.But i am in tamilnadu if any legal implications of I practicing in tamilnadu.
11th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

swasthya mitra prasikshan karyakram is greater institute in the chhattishgarh.
18th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

IBAM kolkata MD(AM) CERTIFICATE IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIND OTHER MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA?
10th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i practice homiopathy and get eligible certificate with practical knowledge?
10th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get RMP license for alternative medicine in karnatak
18th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir.,
Lot of candidates completed the course of indo allopathy, homeopathy and got there registration numbers from indian institute of alternative medicine Kolkatta.and also got the registration number and certificates legally certified by institution.

I WANY TO KNOW THAT CAN THEY PRACTICE IN TAMIL NADU IF THEY SETTLED IN CHENNAI.

22nd June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

kINDLY TELL ME THE ADDRESS FOR ENLISTMENT IN BIHAR. Kindly give me address for RMP in Homeopathy in Bihar also. If anybody can enlist/registration in bihar board, tell me fees

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj Arora
[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

you can practice with me in Palakkad in Kerala, as iam a homeopathic practisioner with licence to practice. My number is 09496234830.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

I have done RMP (AM) for alternative medicines Kolkatta and Dip in homeopathy from mavellil Homeo Mission. Can I do any development/practice in homeopathy or alternative medicines in future on the basis of aforesaid short term diploma through correspondence.
22nd July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

you can practice with me in Palakkad , in Kerala, as iam having valid licence to practice homeopathy, you can call me at 09496234830.
Quote:
sir, I have obtained diplamo in electro homeopathy from indian board of alternative medicine. But, the District Health Officer is directing me to register me in karnataka Board of Homeopathy as otherwise he will order me to stop precticing. So, what can I do now?
22nd July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

dear friend , for the sake of development of Homeopathy, iam calling you to come with me to practice homoeopathy in Palakkad, Kerala, as iam having valid licence to practice. My number is 0.9496234830
Quote:
how can i practice homiopathy and get eligible certificate with practical knowledge?
6th August 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that mbbs am is legal for practice
8th August 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN BAMS (experience basis)DEGREE FROM DELHI DEGREE COLLEGE ,VIPIN GARDEN,NEWDELHI, I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THIS DEGREE ELIGEBLE TO PRACTICE IN DELHI..?
THE COLLEGE AUTHORITY SAYS THAT THIS IS VALID DEGREE FOR PRACTICING ANYWHERE..? ANY NE CAN ANSWER ME..? PLEAE SEND ANSWER TO [email protected]
29th October 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

give the ans for problems which shows confusions abt rules and regulation .display the expert openion
10th November 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 8 month intership of b.a.m.s & i am also intersting to practise allopathic medicine as well suggest me how i can do that as accordance with govt rules & myself belongs to j&k
email i.d [email protected]
4th January 2012, 12:23 PM
Logesh.K.M

Quote:
Dear friend, you have got RMP for Electro homeopathy (Diploma ), it is not a Homeopathy course , so please read your course name fully . No problem to practice Electro homeopathy in india but practice of electrohomeopathy is under legal issue , I thing you need to registered with NEHM delhi for Electrohomeopathy practice.thanks Logesh.PT.,D.N.,DGC.,PPHC.,
29th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i sri kaushik gupta & iam practies in homoeopath in assam so how can i achived rmp through ibam kolkata and total expenditure i have coplite bhms from nagalend bord so i am interested that i wont rmp in ibam kolkata
29th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i sri kaushik gupta from assam nagaon i am precties in homoeo path since 10 years i am complite in BHMS nagalend board NE regone now i am interested in ibam RMP HOW IS IT possibule and expenditure. my email id is [email protected] so please iam requsting you send me ditaile withine short time thanking you.
25th April 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

iam RMPeletro homeopathy from amcc kolkata i want to practice in chhattisgarh it is legal?
1st May 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

CAN I WRITE DR. BEFORE MY NAME AFTER COMPLETION OF P.hd degree of alternative medicine ?
11th June 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have completed MBBS(AM) from chhattisgarh council of alternetive medicine system.and i have done CHW(janswasthya pathyakram) from NIOS, delhi.
so sir plz tell me that can i legal Practise in alternetive medicine and some allopathy medicine on my this MBBS(AM) degree.
thanks
lalit verma
no dear there is no such type of valid degree in india....so stop these things......there is only MBBS valid degree no valid (MBBS AM) u can seach it at mci(Medical council of india)...otherwise u can contact at my email [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am please tell me that BIAMS (AM) is legal for practice Gujrat
23rd June 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLATED BIAMS(AM) FROM INDIAN BOARD OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES I HAVE DONE FROM GUJRAT SO SIR PLZ TELL ME THAT CAN I LEGAL PRACTICE IN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES GUJRAT.THANKS
10th July 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

is RMP-AM recognized by Tamilnadu government and can i practice in tamilnadu?
24th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Are Janswasthya (Certificate in Community health) is eligible for practice
2nd September 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I practice homeopathy in Australia with Indian BHMS degree
25th December 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

Quote:
sir,

certificate from mavelil homeo mission MHM is not even valid toopen homeo medical store.
and ibam of kolkatta is totally a fake organisation . both of your qualification is not enough to practice.
24th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

IS RMP Acadmy certificate of RMP issued by this institute is a valid certificate for practicising Alopathic medicins in India.
24th January 2013, 05:15 PM
purvi52

Wink Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

IBAM kolkata MD(AM) CERTIFICATE IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIND OTHER MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA?
18th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

Quote:
Sir.,
Lot of candidates completed the course of indo allopathy, homeopathy and got there registration numbers from indian institute of alternative medicine Kolkatta.and also got the registration number and certificates legally certified by institution.

What is the answer?
18th April 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

Quote:
Sir.,

Can I practice Alternative medicines in Thamilnadu with registration of IBAM Kolkatta?
12th November 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed final examination prescribed by the Medical Board of Maveilil Homeo Mission Trivendrum in Homeopathy & Biochemistry & has been elected to membership of Homeo mission in 1981.
I wish to know whether this institution is recognized by any Indian Govt. Institution & whether I can prefix Dr. in front of my name?
RG CHAUHAN
12th November 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have been issued a certificate in HOMOEOPATHY & BIOCHEMISTRY by Mavelil Homoeopathic Mission, Trivandrum after passing the final examination in 2001 prescribed by Medical Board of the Mavelil Homoeopathic Mission also elected to membership of Homoeo Mission.I wish to know whether this institution is recognised by any Govt. Authority and whether I am authorized to prefix Dr. in front of my name.

RG CHAUHAN
7th February 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studing electrohomeoPathy in IBAM Kolkata.so
Is there any good ProsParouse future in this course?
PleaSe inform me . [email protected]
30th June 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got a degree of M.D(A.M).can I practice in homeopathic medicines.plse inform at
[email protected]
19th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I got RHMP in bihar state homeopathic council 1998 can i now practice homeopathy legal y in Tamil nadu any one plz guide me send deatiles
[email protected]
13th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I did BHMS in karnataka from Rajive Gandhi University. I got registered. Now I have settled in chattisgarh to start practice here what all I shoud do legally. I have permission to practice all over India, Is their any formality to be fullfilled in chattisgarh? Please guide me & mail me [email protected]
17th August 2014, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
my name is philip i am plan to join in IBAM kolkatta for MD am in naturopathi , yoga , acupuncture and pressure and magnato therapy ,hypnotherapy aftet completions of the course i can practice in india with this certificate , i can put doctor afficks with my name as Dr .it is permitted or work as a therapysit this course has been any legal validity yours
faithfully
31st August 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my Doctor of medicine in Electro Homoeopathy in 2012 from IBAM Kolkata, India. Can I write 'Dr' in front of my name? But I have not obtained RMP certificate from IBAM. Can I start my practice anywhere in India without any barrier?
14th December 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.

I have done RMP (AM) for alternative medicines Kolkatta and Dip in homeopathy from mavellil Homeo Mission. Can I do any development/practice in homeopathy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?