21st December 2011, 06:33 PM
priyahaldurai

How to get the previous years MBA question papers online?

how can i get my previous year mba question paper in online. can you me the method how i can present the answer, please.

30th December 2011, 08:35 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get the previous years MBA question papers online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyahaldurai View Post
how can i get my previous year mba question paper in online. can you me the method how i can present the answer, please.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF MBA EXAM

As you have not mentioned which MBA exam papers you need, I have attached some of the common entrance exam for MBA which is CAT, XAT, MAT and TANCET in this post for your reference.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam..

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> To get more idea about MBA exam visit our forum only for MBA discussion CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: zip CAT.zip(1.43 MB, 34 views)
File Type: zip MAT.zip(3.63 MB, 37 views)
File Type: zip XAT.zip(980.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip XAT-interview.zip(492.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: zip TANCET-MBA.zip(1.13 MB, 30 views)
30th December 2011, 11:11 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to get the previous years MBA question papers online?

Hi,
The internet providing lot of opportunities instantly to us.So,you can download the MBA previous year question papers from the following websites
1.www.indiastudychannel.com
2.www.succeedcds.com
3.www.tcyonline.com
But don't depend on previous year papers.Prepare yourself and keep previous papers only for reference purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?