15th August 2011, 08:06 PM
abhijeet anurag

Is there admission going on in any government Aeronautical College?

Could u tell me whether is there admission going on in any govt. aeronautical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  6. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Is there admission going on in any government Aeronautical College?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. What is the fee structure of top government aeronautical engineering college?
  10. Which is the best government aeronautical college?
  11. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college? -- [New]
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  16. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  18. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
30th December 2011, 11:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there admission going on in any government Aeronautical College?

Admission is going on in IIST. Admissions to the undergraduate programmes are made through the IIST Admission Test, ISAT, conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. The last date to fill the online application form is 31st december for the 21.04.2012 exam. To fill the forms visit the official website: www. iist.ac.in
To know more on the admission process follow this official link;
http://www.iist.ac.in/isat2012/index1.php?option=home&task=info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?