19th November 2010, 01:44 PM
yelam prasanth naidu

Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?

Hello sir,
This is prasanth. I am studying B.pharmacy from Andra Pradesh.I want to know about the educational qualification required for food inspector & durg inspector.
As i mention above i m graduate so can i eligible to give the exam of food inspector & drug inspector about the job.
please inform me soon.

Thanking You,

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  2. Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?
  3. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  4. Qualification required for food inspector (mpsc) examination
  5. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  6. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  7. Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks? -- [New]
  8. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  9. What qualifications are required to be eligible for the Food Inspector Exam?
  10. What type of qualification is needed to apply for food inspector exam?
  11. Details of becoming Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  12. Procedure to become Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  13. Entrance test and physical paramaeters to join departments such as Food Inspector, Drugs Inspector and Custom Inspector?
  14. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  15. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  16. Required Educational Qualification to become Sub-Inspector of Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Required Age and Educational Qualification for the positions of RPF Sub-Inspector and Constable?
  18. How to become a food inspector? When are the forms going to be released?
1st March 2012, 01:53 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?

eligibility criteria
1)only graduates can appear for the exam
2) the minimum age should at least 21 years.
3) graduates from the field of Chemistry, Biology are also allowed to appear

FOR DETAILS YOU WILL LOGIN UPSC WEBSITE
1st March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?

i have done bachelor in hotel management and now i am trying to get job in ssc
2nd March 2012, 04:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelam prasanth naidu View Post
Hello sir,
This is prasanth. I am studying B.pharmacy from Andra Pradesh.I want to know about the educational qualification required for food inspector & durg inspector.
As i mention above i m graduate so can i eligible to give the exam of food inspector & drug inspector about the job.
please inform me soon.

Thanking You,
All India Food Inspector Exam is conducted by the Union of Public Service Commission to recruit Food Inspectors in different offices within the country. Those who qualify in the entrance exam have to attend the personal interview. You can apply for the exam only if you have completed your graduation in any science subjects. You must have studied Chemistry as a subject in the qualifying course. Graduates in Pharmacy/Agriculture/Dairy Technology/Food Technology can also apply for the exam.
The age limit for the exam is 21-35 years.

You can collect the application form from the general post offices anywhere in the country. For this, you have to remit the required application fee. The filled in application forms has to be send to the official address of UPSC.

The examination consists of two papers – General Studies and Main Subject. The subjects included in the General Studies paper are Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian National Movement, World Geography and Population, Indian National Movement, General Science, and History of India. The Main paper consists of Animal Food Products, Cereals, Pulses and Oil-Seed Products, Food Additive and Chemical Preservation, Fruits, Vegetables and Plantation Product, and Definition and Standards of Food Quality. For more details visit the official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Drug inspector exam is conducted by UPSC in nationwide and any students who is Indian citizen and eligible for the post can apply .A students must have completed his graduation to apply for the drug inspector exam.

There are different states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Rajasthan which also conduct their own written exam to select candidates in drug inspector post in that states.

Through UPSC exam you may get drug inspector post in any states.

Only graduate’s students in Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university can apply for the drug inspector post.

Age limit:

General Candidates: 21 to 32 years
SC/ST: 21 to 37 years
OBC: 21 to 35 years

Selection procedure:

Selection in the drug inspector post in done in two stages:

Written exam: It is consist of two papers.

Paper-I: Pharmacy and is of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.

Paper-II: General Knowledge and is of 50 marks and 1 hours duration

Interview: It’s a personal interview test and of maximum 25 marks.
25th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I m completed my Master of pharmacy in pharmaceutical chemistry so can I give DI entrance exam? n which procedure for that.
9th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir,
this is sunil jayaswal . i have done my graduation from indore in bioinformatics. at this time i do job in a food industry
and i want to job in food industry in madya pradesh . please the name of some food industry in mp
11th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have done my B.Sc (home science) from agriculture university.please guide me how i become food inspector
11th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have done my B.Sc (home science) from agriculture university.please guide me how i become food inspector
27th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have done my b.pharma and purshuing m.pharma. i want to know tha qualification requird for drug inspector...???
12th August 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir,
for the DI experience required or not.
26th August 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m graduate in commerce post graduate in management nd b.ed . i m riot victim can i apply for the post of food inspector
14th January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have done my BSc ( biotechnology)from mumbai university and also done post graduate diploma in Quality assurance food and pharma industry.I wanted to give food inspector examination.Is it possible 4 me to give that exam?And what should I do for it?Please help me with all information.
10th March 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a biotechnology student,what scope will I have after getting into fda?
21st March 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sri i am hashmi kamal now i am doing the hotel management four year dgree
i want to known that i am eligibile to applye the food inspector exzam
after completed BHM
plz plz sri help me
my email.id is [email protected]

thank u sri.
8th April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam vishnu completing my bsc in hotel manegement and 3yr diploma in hotel manegement can i apply for food inspectos
9th April 2013, 12:33 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend all India Food Inspector Exam is conducted by the Union of Public Service Commission to recruit Food Inspectors in different offices within the country. Those who qualify in the entrance exam have to attend the personal interview. You can apply for the exam only if you have completed your graduation in any science subjects. You must have studied Chemistry as a subject in the qualifying course. Graduates in Pharmacy/Agriculture/Dairy Technology/Food Technology can also apply for the exam.
The age limit for the exam is 21-35 years.

Drug inspector exam is conducted by UPSC in nationwide and any students who is Indian citizen and eligible for the post can apply .A students must have completed his graduation to apply for the drug inspector exam.

There are different states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Rajasthan which also conduct their own written exam to select candidates in drug inspector post in that states.

Through UPSC exam you may get drug inspector post in any states.

Only graduate’s students in Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university can apply for the drug inspector post.

Age limit:

General Candidates: 21 to 32 years
SC/ST: 21 to 37 years
OBC: 21 to 35 years

Selection procedure:

Selection in the drug inspector post in done in two stages:

Written exam: It is consist of two papers.

Paper-I: Pharmacy and is of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.

Paper-II: General Knowledge and is of 50 marks and 1 hours duration

Interview: It’s a personal interview test and of maximum 25 marks.

Best of luck.....
9th April 2013, 01:47 AM
Gannu Gupta

hi
For the Food inspector post you have to write the food inspector exam conducted by the UPSc every year in the month of july.

Eligibility for the food inspector job :

Education qualification:
1.you must be graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/diary technology from any recognized collage.
or
Graduation in the medical also eligible for this post.
or you have taken the chemistry,biology,agriculture then you are eligible for this exam.

Age limit:
your minimum age limit should be 21 years.

NAtionality: indian.

Selection process:
1.written test
2.Interview

So you can be selected after the qualify the written test and interview.

Pay scale: Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000

for more details visit: www.upsc.gov.in
Thank you!

9th April 2013, 09:31 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Some of the Qualifications which are required for appearing to the All India Food Inspector Examinations are..

*Age Limit-

Should have attained the age of 21 years and should not exceed the age of 30 years
*Educational Qualifications-

should have completed the graduation in the medicine course of study and the candidates who had completed the bachelor degree course of study in the studies such as
Agriculture
Pharmacy
Food Technology
Diary Technology
can appear for the Food Inspector Examination.

*Nationality-

Should belong to the Citizen of India

Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria like ::
-->> The candidates must be citizen of Indian.

-->> The candidates must be complete your graduation degree in any recognized university.

-->> Your degree in ,

Pharmaceutical Science

Pharmacy

Medicine

Microbiology

-->> Your degree in with in minimum 55 % of marks.

-->> Your age limit between 21 to 30 years.

-->> Relaxation was Govt rules.

Good luck...............
23rd July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

food technologist is eligible for drug inspector job or not
28th September 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Anil. I have done bsc in chemistry and bams as a doctor and my age is 32 years. I want to know that am i qualified for drug and food inspector post
29th October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

When did her form arrive
20th September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am Anshika Srivastava m persuing M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition . Am i eligible for food inspector examination???
16th March 2022, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I am monika .I have done my post graduation in chemistry .Am I eligible for food safety officer and drug inspector exam? Please tell mi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?