23rd December 2011, 06:28 PM
sidharath madaan

Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?

sir , iam reading in 10+1 i want to become a astronaut pilot plz tell me what exams should i give

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 9th Class?
  2. How to become Astronaut in Russia or in India is possible?
  3. How to make entry into NASA to become an Astronaut being a candidate of 11th Class and preparing for IIT-JEE?
  4. Exams to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What shall I do to become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. What can I do to become an Astronaut?
  7. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?
  8. Can I become an Astronaut without Mathematics?
  9. What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?
  10. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  11. How should I plan myself to become IAS being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?
  12. How to become an Astronaut after studying in 9th standard?
  13. Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can i get scholarship from MHRD while studying in 11th class? -- [New]
  15. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  16. Expenses needed to become Astronaut? What is the total cost to become an Astronaut?
  17. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  18. Scholarship and entrance exams available for class 11th Commerce student to study in Abroad?
23rd December 2011, 07:26 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?

Hello Friend,

First of all complete your 12th with great percentage.

Then give some Entrance exams like CAT, JMAT.

Complete your Graduation from recognised Universities.

If you want more information the mail me at

[email protected]

So complete your Graduation.

.....Sayyed Shahrukh
3rd August 2012, 04:34 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?

Dear
I think that since you are in 11th class, so you should first focus on your 12th class exams......Start preparing from now onwards.....You need to concentrate more on the PCM.....Then, after 12th, you may give your competitive exams like ISAT,SAT,ISRO.........etc........All the best for your future.......

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
15th November 2012, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?

In which subject should be the highest, sir?
29th March 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects we should we prepare for competitive exams like CAT , MAT, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?