20th November 2010, 09:02 PM
abbas24x7

Best courses to do after MCA?

Sir..I want know abt effective course that shine after my MCA?...

20th November 2010, 09:50 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best courses to do after MCA?

HI!

MCA is a job oriented professional course. After completing MCA you can find employment opportunities in many reputed IT companies which will make your future bright. Due to the increasing demand of IT services in India a MCA candidates gets good job with huge pay packets. You can join top IT companies like, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra Satyam etc.

However, if you are interested in higher studies then you have 2 options:
MTech
Phd.

If you want to specialize in a particular domain then you should do Mtech. And if you are interested in doing research & development activities then you should join Phd.
21st November 2010, 09:18 AM
raja jeganathan

you can prepare 4 m.tech or do specilizatin certificate couse where u have to interested.. some colleges offering it like
srm university ,,
delhi university ;
iit mumbai
21st November 2010, 09:55 AM
manoj123

hi......if you are interested in teaching then i will suggest you to do Phd. and there is good salary and scope in the teaching profession.
You can also do some cirtification courses like CCNA, which is good for you.
21st November 2010, 12:46 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

There are many short term courses are available but which field you need to go ..??

however you can do some courses like CCNA,RED HAT,SUN CERTIFICATioN IN top institutes like NIIT,SQL star etc which with ceritfication give campus selction..also.....
21st November 2010, 02:20 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,you are in MCAprogressing or have completed your master degree,you can get good job after your MCA degree.althoug you can get good job after this but even after if you are not getting good job then MBA(specialized) will be fruitfull for you.you can complete your MBA via distance learning or take the CAT(common admission test) to get admission in prestigious business institute or via private affiliated institute.i'm sure you will get good opportunities of jobs after completing your MBA degree.
OK, BEST OF LUCK.
22nd November 2010, 04:14 PM
mdmunna

Thumbs up Re: Best courses to do after MCA?

Hi,

You can get a good job after MCA. But after recession most of the top companies like TCS, Wipro etc. are prefering a B.Tech candidate.
If you have good academic background and you pass the interview then you will definitely get the job whether it is TCS or Infosys.
But if your academic is not so good then you can go for certification courses like Sun Java, Oracle, Python, Perl, Php, .Net, CCNA, MCSE, MCP,A+ etc. depending on your interest.
23rd November 2010, 05:56 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Since you have completed your MCA course you can easily get selected in MNC's but if your opting for higher studies then you can attempt for GATE to get qualified for M.TECH.

all the best
14th December 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

AFTER PGDCA
15th December 2010, 10:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

in my opinion you should do the MBA course
because this course is the demand of the market.......now a days
11th January 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hello
i have completed my MCA 2010 batch. I have 59.33% in 10th,56.67% in 12th,70% in BSc and in MCA 67%. bcoz of my low percentage in 10th n 12th i wont appear for top MNCs. currently i am teaching 'C' in one of the college and also preparing for SCJP.am not very much interested in teaching as part time i can take it. please guide me what should i do am very much confused
13th January 2011, 11:05 AM
mdmunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my MCA 2010 batch. I have 59.33% in 10th,56.67% in 12th,70% in BSc and in MCA 67%. bcoz of my low percentage in 10th n 12th i wont appear for top MNCs. currently i am teaching 'C' in one of the college and also preparing for SCJP.am not very much interested in teaching as part time i can take it. please guide me what should i do am very much confused
It is good that you are teaching 'C' in some college. It will make your concepts more clear and also benefit you in getting you a job in Teaching field. As you are not interested in teaching why not you try for jobs in small companies that are near your living place.
And after completing SCJP you can try for MNCs with your work experience.
15th January 2011, 04:21 PM
Ajay kumar verma

After MCA M.Tech from IIT is best course. You have a master degree your value is up.
24th January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i m in BCA last sem from GGSIPU, I have 52.33% in 10th,53.50% in 12th and curenlty 65% in BCA and my question is it true that bcoz of low percentage in 10th n 12th would it badly affect my resume to get my job, help me this fear give me the tension n demoralise me and could you suggest me what should i do Job or MCA after bca ?
29th January 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am doing my final semister in my mca and having aa aggregates of 54% in 10th,55% in inter, 55% in my degree and at present i am having with aggregate of 75% in my mca,i have come to know that with these score i am not elligible for any mnc companies,so could u suggess for any courses in visakhapatnam,and i am good in web developing / designing.presently i am doing my final semister live project with small organization and my tools are dot net and sql server.
sir could you please suggess me what to do in visakhapatnam for any courses or companies to apply for.
29th January 2011, 03:12 PM
raraj143

hai sir could you suggess me the mnc companies which only considers MCA score and their complete details along with their process of selection,
could you please sir
30th January 2011, 04:52 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best courses to do after MCA?

MCA itself is a very good degree, but still you can go for NET, Phd etc.
12th March 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,sir mera Bca scjp complete ho gaya hai job ke kitne mauke hai
19th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir which course helps to find a job in plant sector after mca?
19th April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job after mca.
23rd April 2011, 10:36 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think if you completed your MCA then you should go for job in IT or Software companies.However if you won't do Job then you can go for M.Tech.
26th May 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am doing M.C.A from Bangalore university..But i have the previous percentage in 10th 52%,12th 59%,B.Sc 64%,M.C.A aggregate 70%,am i eligible for the MNCs job ...if not then what should i do............plz give some important suggestion..............
2nd June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i did my matric with 65%,i.sc with 71% but after that i was preparing for iit for two years and after that i became ill so again two years of gap then i did B.sc(chem. hons and bio) with 66% but due to interest in computer i m pursuing mca(2008-2011), so i am in 6th sem and about to get my mca certificate. now can anybody tell me in which companies i can apply with four years of gap in off campus.
9th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

ihave completed my mca at2005 from ignou but some personel reason i hadnot started my carrier. now i m cpnfused about my future that how to restart my crrier.
29th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mca and please know me that the cdac course is best for after mca??
30th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing my mca in a ranked college in chennai. i have two choices that is i) planned to do ms(cse) in usa after one year experience. or to do mtech(distance edu or in a way that will not affect my job) in india and then i will persue my mba in usa ater two years. is it good ?. will it be considered as overqualified by mnc's.

will i get good future by this? or suggest me some thing.
1st August 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA please suggest me some latest corses so that I can get good job in teaching field
1st August 2011, 09:49 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

This is enough to do get a good job in Mnc’s sure you will get success to get a good job. But if you want to study continue then go for M.Tech or Ph.d this will give a good career path.
1st August 2011, 09:51 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Best courses to do after MCA?

This is enough to do get a good job in Mnc’s sure you will get success to get a good job. But if you want to study continue then go for M.Tech or Ph.d this will give a good career path.
2nd August 2011, 12:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

After MCA you will definitely get a job....but doing a specialization course will add wight age to your profile.

Some of the specialized course in MCA are:

Application Software.
Hardware Technology.
Management Information Systems
Internet.
Software Development.
Systems Management.
Systems Development.
Systems Engineering.
Troubleshooting.

You can do any of the above courses and get a good job in any renowned software or IT company.

All the best......
2nd August 2011, 12:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

After MCA you will definitely get a job....but doing a specialization course will add wight age to your profile.

Application Software.
Hardware Technology.
Internet.
Software Development.
Systems Management.
Systems Development.
Systems Engineering.
Troubleshooting.

You can do any of the above courses and get a good job in any renowned software or IT company.

All the best......
22nd August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed mca. Actually am not interesting in developer field but i got job in same thing as a software developer and also i did 1 yr bond. I want to resign this field .Is it possible? And i want to study ccna .Is it good? please give me good replay. i Am totally mad...
22nd August 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i just completed mca 2011 batch. I am not interesting in software field. but i got job in this field as a software developer. and also i did 1 year bond in this company. I would like to resign in this job .Is it possible? I want to study CCNA is it good. Give me good replay.I am totally confused.
30th September 2011, 04:03 PM
ANKIT050

hi dear,

Best courses to do after MCA?

There are many short term courses are available but which field you need to go ..??

however you can do some courses like CCNA,RED HAT,SUN CERTIFICATioN IN top institutes like NIIT,SQL star etc which with ceritfication give campus selction..also.....

ankit

thanking you
7th June 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello
i have completed my MCA 2012 batch. I have 44.17% in 10th,48.40% in 12th,51% in BSc and in MCA 62%. bcoz of my low percentage i wont appear for top MNCs. currently So i want to teaching in the college and also preparing for Phd.i am very much interested in teaching i can take it. please guide me what should i do am very much confused

Ravindra Dangi
18th January 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am in my final sem MCA about to start my project...please suggest me some courses which is helpful for me to get job....and also guide me what is the best i can do...

regards.
Amaresh.M
18th January 2013, 01:02 PM
amaresh.M

hello sir,
i am in my final sem MCA now about to start my project...and plese suggest me some courses which is helpful for me to get job in IT companies..

regards.
Amaresh.M
3rd February 2013, 11:05 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best courses to do after MCA

1.Troubleshooting
2.Systems Engineering
3.Systems Development
4.Systems Management
5.Software Development
6.Internet
7.Management Information Systems
8.Hardware Technology

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in second year of mca ,i m not interested to writing programs , i like to do some other technical work
what is best option for me at non programing work .
suggest any course .
5th April 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hii sir,
now i m in mca 1st year and i m very confuse that which field is good
1)DBA
2)Programming
3)Networking

so please suggest me which field is good and have a good scope
for prepare my self........

thank you...!!!!!!
29th April 2013, 12:26 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas24x7 View Post
Sir..I want know abt effective course that shine after my MCA?...
If your interested to apply for Higher degree Course then You should apply for the courses like,

Master degree course :-

~~ MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
~~ M.tech in ( Computer Engineering )
~~ M.Phil ( Master of Philosophy )

Professional Courses :-

~~ C.A :- Chartered Accountant Course
~~ CWAI :- Cost and Work Accountant of India Course
~~ CS :- Company Secretary Course
~~ CFA Chartered Financial Analyst

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . If your aspiring to apply for MBA course then you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks . You should qualified in MBA Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

Entrance Examination for MBA course :-

-Management Aptitude Test
-Common Admission Test
-Xavier Aptitude Test
-Graduate Management Aptitude Test

M.tech stands for Master of Technology . If your aspiring to apply for M.tech course then you should complete ( B.tech (or) MCA / M.sc ) from recognized University. You should qualified in GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) Examination with good percentage of marks . If you crack the GATE Examination then definitely you may get admission for M.tech Course in reputed Institution .

To apply for Professional Course you should complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . You have complete Master degree Course So, You may directly eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

So, After completing MCA course you may apply for any one of the course in which you have interested .
3rd August 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my MCA. I am working at Navision as a Functional supportive. I want doing any course. so please suggest me
4th August 2013, 10:46 PM
Mattyjkk

See you have done MCA which itself is very good degree to get a good job, but besides a degree you must also have a practical knowledge about the subject as it is this that is needed in the industry. In your case it is really necessary to have good programming skills to survive and have a good job. You cannot be sure any time that after doing a particular course you will have a good career in the particular field. As the most important thing that effects your career growth is your own caliber. HCL itself is a reputed company in the market, and they know the needs of the industry. But as a student the best way to find the advantage of the course is to talk it to students that have done the course or are doing the course. This will help you in the best way as you can compare yourself and can have an idea about the advantages that the course can give you.In any case if you do this course or any other course your aim must be to master that particular course so that it can help you in finding the job.
5th August 2013, 11:22 AM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application

Eligibility for MCA

A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree with minimum 55% from recognise universities.

With Mathematics subject

Generally Age limit should Not exist 30 years relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category.

Job Opportunity After MCA

You can get job placement of this reputed company.

Wipro

TCS

Intel

HP

Microsoft

Infosys

Google

HCL

Best Course After MCA

Software Development Networking

System Management

Engineering

Hardware Technology

Systems Analyst

Database Administrator

Web designing specialist

5th August 2013, 11:55 AM
john215

Re: Best courses to do after MCA?

Hi friend,

Tally.
Oracle.
Application Software.
Hardware Technology.
Internet.
Software Development.
Systems Management.
Systems Development.
Systems Engineering.
Troubleshooting.

Thanks!!!!
all the best................
5th August 2013, 01:57 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best Courses to do after MCA:

Job Fields :

Software Engineering & Development

Hardware & Networking

Research & Development

Service & Applicant Support

Trainee Programmer

Software Tester

Software Analyst

Software Administrative

Govt Sector Companies :

BSNL

NTPC

GAIL

IOC

HCL

ONGC

RRB

AAI

FCI

SAIL

ISRO

DRDO

List of Software Companies :

TCS

Infosys

Wipro

Congnizant

IBM

Accenture

HLL

Reliance

Siemens

All the best..........
5th August 2013, 06:11 PM
vikas24rox

MCA is a job oriented professional course. After completing MCA you can find employment opportunities in many reputed IT companies which will make your future bright. Due to the increasing demand of IT services in India a MCA candidates gets good job with huge pay packets. You can join top IT companies like, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra Satyam etc.
5th August 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA from uptu 2008 batch from reputed institute after that i have joined teaching as a profession, but now i want to switch from teaching to IT industry, can any body suggest me the course for jobs in IT industry............
8th August 2013, 10:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Best Course After MCA :

Software Development Networking

System Management

Engineering

Hardware Technology

Systems Analyst

Database Administrator

Web designing specialist
11th September 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hi

I have done B.com and after that MCA? does any one suggest good course for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?