29th December 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Question papers for different competitive exam including bank clerical exam and probationary officers?

let me know the site where i would get the question papers for lat ten years for different competitive examinations including bank clerical examination and probationary officers?

30th December 2011, 05:41 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Question papers for different competitive exam including bank clerical exam and probationary officers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
let me know the site where i would get the question papers for lat ten years for different competitive examinations including bank clerical examination and probationary officers?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BANK CLERK AND PO EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Bank Clerk and PO exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. it must have been good which competitive exams papers you need in specific cause there are hundreds of competitive exams... so try to post the name of the exam next time..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it wont help you much for your preparation.. try to go through it and find the pattern of the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> You can also use our forum search to find the competitive exam papers CLICK HERE!!!, am sure you will get what you need..

-> There are many books available in the market for each and every competitive exams try to find those and prepare for the exam daily...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave post in our forum..

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." - Alexander Graham Bell
Attached Files
File Type: zip Common PO and Clerk.zip(2.85 MB, 144 views)
File Type: zip Corporation bank.zip(1.10 MB, 91 views)
File Type: zip PNB.zip(188.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf PO - sample - data analysis.pdf(151.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2011.pdf(36.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf Cannara bank - descriptive questions.pdf(17.3 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf Bank PO syllabus.pdf(25.2 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Clerk - syllabus.pdf(8.5 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Interview questions.pdf(14.9 KB, 803 views)
File Type: docx Union Bank-2008.docx(19.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf Syndicate-PO.pdf(73.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: zip SBI model papers.zip(836.6 KB, 87 views)
File Type: zip SBI Clerk.zip(110.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip BOB.zip(90.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: zip IBPS Clerk papers.zip(43.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: zip IOB PO.zip(599.1 KB, 68 views)
30th December 2011, 06:41 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for different competitive exam including bank clerical exam and probationary officers?

I have attached different bank PO and clerk exam papers. with the help of these
papers you can understand the pattern of different bank exam. practice is must in written exam of any bank so you should solved these papers again and again.
27th September 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for different competitive exam including bank clerical exam and probationary officers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can read here for competitive exams:
http://onlineindiaeducation.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?