29th December 2010, 10:34 PM

Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail ID......[email protected]

30th December 2010, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail ID .......... [email protected]
30th December 2010, 11:24 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

1)Here i have send more then 5 question and different Bank exam, mostly the question pattern will be same for all Bank Exam

*Aptitude

*Reasoning

*Clerical Aptitude

*General Knowledge

*Computer Basic

*English Grammar

Best of luck
30th December 2010, 11:35 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you can get the last 5 years solved question papers of the SBI and union bank clerical and probationary officer from the book for the bank po and clerk exams .........
you can even get the practice paper there so that you can prepare well for the exam ........
30th December 2010, 12:03 PM

Smile Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

plz frd last 5 year solved question paper for sbi clerical exam
30th December 2010, 12:25 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

hi dear ,

The Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer you will get from its offical website www.successcds.net

State Bank of India
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA

Date of Written Examination : 11.04.2010 (Sunday) 18.04.2010

Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 02.03.2010

Date of common written examination: 18.04.2010 (Sunday)

On-line registration will start from: 01.02.2010

Essential academic qualifications:

General category and others category -

60% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or in

Diploma after Xth standard; and 55% aggregate marks in Graduation.

SC/ST/PWD category - 55% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or Diploma after Xth standard; and 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.

In case of candidates having professional qualification(s) of CA or CWA or CFA or CS (company secretary), where graduation is not compulsory.

GOOD LUCK..........
30th December 2010, 12:36 PM
rindhe

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail [email protected]
30th December 2010, 01:59 PM
mishra245

You can buy books for sample papers of different banks by the nearest book-seller.
30th December 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can you send me the question papers with answers of sbi,pnb
30th December 2010, 10:27 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

You can download SBI clerk & PO model papers from the following links:

http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/...am-papers.html

http://www.allgovtnaukri.com/2010/11...-previous.html
3rd January 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how mudh question I have to solve to secure our seat in any bank specialy bank of baroda and how
i prepare for discriptive paper plz reply?
answer me on my email-id [email protected]
5th January 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

UBI professional officer
5th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years..........to my email [email protected] z help me
6th January 2011, 03:47 PM
sujipucha

can u send the model Q papers of UNION BANK for probationary officer for the past 5 years..........to my email [email protected] you so much !
8th January 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send sbi exam papers (latest) clerical to my email [email protected]
thank u sir
10th January 2011, 06:32 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail ID......[email protected]
Dear friend,
You can download those papers from 'question papers' section in our forum,....
11th January 2011, 11:13 AM
rajeshkuvempunagar

thnx..............................................
18th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

corporation bank test po question papers
16th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the last que paper of p.o or clerk. At [email protected]
19th May 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

last 5 years model question paper
28th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want 10 years sbi question paper any body can give me.
28th May 2011, 07:58 PM
RHLVRM

Hello sir,
I want to know that is there any percentage required for s.b.i. p.o exam may 2011, and is there any negative marking for exam, please reply asap.

regards
rahul verma ([email protected])
31st May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hai friends.. i want some kvb model ques papers.. can u help me
7th June 2011, 03:08 PM
soniya maheshwari

[[email protected];293015]Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail [email protected]
16th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI probationary officer for the past 5 years......to this mail [email protected]
21st June 2011, 02:25 PM

Sir you are requested to send me last 5 years modelquestion paper of sbi po .
27th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI probationary officer for the past 5 years......to this mail [email protected]
Thanks n regards
Abhijit
30th June 2011, 10:57 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Hello sir/madam,

sbi po old papers...
Attached Files
File Type: zip sbi po.zip(6.74 MB, 310 views)
15th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/madam,

Please send me sbi PO previous 5 years exam papers with solution on [email protected]
Thank you do much.....
20th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello sir/madam,

can u send the model q papers of sbi bank for probationary officer for the past 5 years .........to this mail id......[email protected]
i will be thank ful to you
20th July 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SBI PO'S MODEL PAPERS
29th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

View Post
hello sir/madam,

can u send the model q papers of sbi bank for probationary officer for the past 5 years with answer key.........to this mail [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir/mam,

pls send me last solved model test papers of SBI bank for PO. my e mail id is here.... [email protected]
5th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous 5 years po exam solved papers to my email address [email protected] pls send as early as possible.
18th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,

can u send the model Q papers of SBI & UNION BANK for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail [email protected]
18th August 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/madam,

Please send me sbi PO previous 5 years exam papers with solution on [email protected]
Thank you do much.....
U can download those papers from the forum sweetu.
26th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
Please send me SBi Privious 5 years exam model paper with solved on [email protected]
6th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me last 5 years solved po papers as fast as possible
30th December 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];293015]Hello sir/madam,

10th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

please sent me last year ibps cwe clerk examination solved papar thanks this id

[email protected]

thank u
12th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please sent me the model paper and solved papers last five years of SBI clerical exam on [email protected]
14th May 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

please sent me last year ibps cwe clerk examination solved papar thanks this id
15th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please sent me last five years questions solved paper for sbi clerical exam and model questions.
15th May 2012, 08:42 PM
chandu9191

dear friend,

1)Here i have send more then 5 question and different Bank exam, mostly the question pattern will be same for all Bank Exam

*Aptitude

*Reasoning

*Clerical Aptitude

*General Knowledge

*Computer Basic

*English Grammar

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 4585_BankPO_2008_OrientalBankofCommerce.pdf(158.6 KB, 770 views)
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Exam.pdf(94.3 KB, 676 views)
File Type: pdf BANK OF MAHARASHTRA PROBATIONARY OFFICERS EXAM.2008.pdf(131.4 KB, 683 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Overseas Bank Probationary Officers Exam.pdf(100.0 KB, 674 views)
File Type: pdf State Bank Of India (Held on 06-07-2008) Solved Paper.pdf(96.6 KB, 1150 views)
File Type: pdf State Bank of India Probationary Officer 2008.pdf(126.7 KB, 1218 views)
File Type: pdf Union Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam 2008 (Held on 7-9-2008).pdf(141.9 KB, 824 views)

best of luck..
16th May 2012, 12:32 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in SBI and UBI
Then you can follow these sample papers
I think these are really good and will help you a lot

SAMPLE PAPERS :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_1.pdf(205.4 KB, 197 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_2.pdf(74.2 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_3.pdf(487.6 KB, 163 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_4.pdf(107.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_5.pdf(124.8 KB, 186 views)
16th May 2012, 01:10 PM

Sir,

Can you send the model question papers of Clerical exam to my mail ID: [email protected] immediately.

Regards,

Khadar
16th August 2012, 12:55 PM
harshaanamala

plz frd last 5 year solved question paper for sbi clerical exam
19th February 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send me last 10 year question wit solved answer of sbi prabationary officer
3rd March 2013, 10:19 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Last 5 years model question papers of SBI and Union Bank for Clerical and Probationary Officer?

Quote:
hello sir/madam,

can u send the model q papers of sbi & union bank for clerical and probationary officer respectively for the past 5 years......to this mail id......[email protected]
dear friend,

i have attached some paper with this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PAPER NO.1.pdf(74.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER NO.2.pdf(96.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER NO.3.pdf(126.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER NO.4.pdf(141.9 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER NO.5.pdf(205.4 KB, 106 views)
1st February 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can you send the model question for city union bank...for last three years ....to this mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?