14th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Ziauddin khan

Which field is more better in engineering? Exams to be answered?

in engeenering which field is better ,and information of that & exams required for that .

16th January 2012, 08:09 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which field is more better in engineering? Exams to be answered?

We cannot tell that any field is better than the other one.It totally depends upon the candidates interest.If your interested in any other particular field in Engineering then it will be the best one for you.There are various courses in Engineering like ECE, EEE, Mechanical, CSE, IT, Marine, Chemical, Civil, Naval Architecture, Ceramics,.etc.To have an idea about the course I will provide you the rough information of each course.

ECE
Out of all Engineering categories ECE is the most opted course.This course has good job opportunities but due to the hefty competition only 30% of the ECE Engineers are getting recruited to companies.ECE generally includes Electronics subjects like Micro processors,Network Analysis,.etc

EEE
It includes subjects related to Power Generation,transmission and distribution along with Electronics subjects.

CSE and IT
They are similar fields totally related to computers but CSE concentrates more of Software side and IT concentrates more on hardware side.

There are various exams conducted National wide and State wide for entrance into Engineering colleges.Some of the exams namely are IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VIT,.etc.There are exams even conducted by Universities for entrance.You can refer the following sites for more information regarding the examination.
IIT-Click here
AIEEE-Click here
29th May 2012, 06:35 PM
Superankur

Default Re: Which field is more better in engineering? Exams to be answered?

Electrical communication branch is best because future scope of Electronics and Communication Engineering can got a job in any Core company
or IT company or Software coompany or goverment company,There are many jobs are available in government sector and in private sector in diffrent diffrent field.........
*Some of the government companies are ...........
BHEL
ECIL
DRDL
DRDO
NTPC
POWER GRID
POWER PLANT
UPPCL
SAIL
GAIL
DMRC electrical
ONGC
NIC
*UPSC EXAM conduct through......
IAS
IPS
IES
SCRA
NDA
All these are the government companies jobs,
*Some of the jobs for IT companies are ......
HCL
IBM
WIPRO
INFOSYS
*Some of the jobs for Sofware companies are .........
infosys
accenture
birla soft
csc
oracle finance
Sun Microsystems India Pvt
Binary softzone
Orell Technosystems (India)PvtLtd
Mascon GlobalLtd
Some of the jobs in core company for Electronics & Communication students.........
BSNL
JTO
TTA
MTNL
RELIANCE IND
NOKIA
LG
SAMSUNG
AIRTEL
VODA
TELECOME SECTOR etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?