24th January 2012, 11:46 AM
FPoonawala

List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?

Hi, i wanted to know the following: 1. list of colleges and universities offering parttime phd in Herbal science/ Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune. 2. Scholarship when doing phd in the biology subject and 3. what entrance exam to be given before starting with phd. Please help me. Thanks. Farhana

1st April 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?

can i get the list of gov colleges or institutions having phd programs in biotechnology in bangalore?
7th April 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?

I Would Like 2 Opt Bsc After My 12th ....And In Bsc I Wud Rather Be Keen To Go Wid Biology ....My Question Is I Want Only Bio And Categories In Tat .....So Tat I Mean I Don't Want Any Sub Rather Than Bio Is Tat Possible .....Or Iz Tr Any Course Like Tat ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?