22nd June 2012, 12:01 AM
sheenu jain2012

Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?

want to know the details how to join mpill in commerce and phd in commerce is there any entrance test , what is the name of entrance for mphill in commerce and phd in commerce , how to learn for entrance test is there any particular books or coaching centre details , what is the percentage of marks i have to get in entrance test to join the courses i have mentioned above. i want to join in loyola college for mphill in commerce and phd in commerce kindly inform me the fees details ,

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  3. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  4. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  10. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  11. List of good colleges in Ahmadabad where we can join for Ph.D in Commerce?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?
  13. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  14. How can I join Ph.D in commerce without entrance?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  16. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  17. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Commerce for T.Y.B.Com student?
6th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?

what is the list of subjects in commerce for choosing problem for research
11th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?

i want to join in mphil in financial management.how to join in mphil.
2nd August 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in mphil..how to join in mphil...I hv done M.com with 1st class in pune university...
Pls give me all details related to mphil from pune university..
6th August 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed my mba in finance and marketing.i wud like to do mphil in commerce. what are the procedures.. kindly help me... thank u....
20th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba in finance and hr. Now I would like to do mphil in commerce. What is the procedure???? Kindly help me.....
1st July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to join phd in commerce, can i join after mcom?
in accounts. i want to know the time period of phd cource.
22nd July 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join for M.phil in commerce?if any entrance procedure what is the pass %&what is the % to take admission in india's best universities like ZNU,BHU,DU etc.
10th August 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnds my name is bhargavi i had completed bcom in 60% bt i dont no which course s best for my further future plz suggest me....
16th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i want tp know varius desertation topics in commerce? latest title. because im doing m.phil.
18th January 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how to join mphil in commerce? what is the percentage requied to join the course? is there any entrance test for it?
12th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

please give me the procedures to join M phill in Commerce (distance education with madras university) & also the centres in kerala for the same..
6th May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to join mphil in commerce at burdwan university. plz inform me the details
9th August 2014, 01:30 PM
ritamary

Default Re: Details on how to join in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?

now I am working as plus two commerce and accountancy teacher. I finished M.com B.ed, Mphil in prist university. Now I interested to join in phd commerce. what is the procedure
31st January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir mane mba finance & Marketing se kiya hai kya mai commerce se mphil kar sakta hoon
18th October 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I want do MPhil in madras university and also want to know how to prepare for entrance exam?????
7th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I am pursuing M.Com , in Tripura university. After this course I want to study M.Phil. Can I learn this course from Tripura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?