10th December 2010, 09:52 AM
mdanishcg

Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation

Hello Sir,

I am Completed my BCA graduation. So, I want a career in Airport Management. Which competition exam i will for going in Airport Management colleges. Plz give me list of the Colleges of Airport Management Courses those who Conducting and give me also some college name of Airport Management in Delhi.
Please give me the Answer Sir it is Very important for me plz Sir.
my email [email protected]

Thank you !!

31st March 2013, 09:03 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation

I have Mentioned some of the best college for you to apply for Airport Management Courses and especially in Delhi also.Beside this there is no entrance exam or anything for applying for it,But note that institutions may ask for it If the candidate are maximum then the desired requirement.While there are many government exam which are interlinked with it,But there is not acurate day or time,its just notified 2-3 months earlier So,You have to visit constantly for getting notified on the sites.Basically major of them are for selecting in government job sector.

Best colleges for you which is offering airport management course in India and Especially in Delhi are as followed:

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik,Maharashtra
Avalon Aviation Academy - New Delhi
Avalon Academy - New Delhi
The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training - Mumbai, Maharashtra
CMCE College - Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
Trade - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Flying Birds Aviation(FBA) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Pune Vidyarthi Grihas Institute of Management
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Pride Institute of Hospitality & Business Management

10th July 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation

Hello Sir, I am Completed my BCA graduation. So, I want a career in Airport Management. Which competition exam i will for going in Airport Management colleges. Please give me list of the Colleges of Airport Management Courses those who Conducting and give me also some college name of Airport Management in agenda bad.
Please give me the Answer Sir it is Very important for me.
my email id:- [email protected]

Thank you !!
10th August 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Completed my BCA graduation. So, I want a career in Airport Management. Which competition exam i will for going in Airport Management colleges. Please give me list of the Colleges of Airport Management Courses those who Conducting and give me also some college name of Airport Management in agenda bad.
Please give me the Answer Sir it is very imp for me
My email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?