30th January 2012, 10:22 AM
ashok_managuli

From where can I get the scanned copies of Question Papers of Insurance Associate Examination?

Dear All,

Can anybody help me in getting All scanned copies of question papers of Insurance Associate Exam of following subjects.

All compulsory papers
IC 57- Fire and Consequential Loss Insurance (Revised)
IC 72- Motor Insurance (Revised)
IC 74- Liability Insurance (Revised)

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of Associate examination?
  2. Examination For Insurance Surveyors Engineering Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Marine Cargo Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Scanned copies of previous years solved question papers for GUJCET exam in Gujrati language for PCM?
  5. How to clear the Associate exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India? Solved question papers of Associate Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Associate solved question papers?
  7. Is it beneficial to appear in Insurance Sector Associate exam for 42 years old candidate? -- [New]
  8. Insurance Surveyors-Motor Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Associateship Examination-Fire Insurance Claims Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Solved question papers of Associate Exam?
  13. Associateship Examination-Fire Insurance Underwriting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Examination for Insurance Surveyors- Fire Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Examination for Insurance Surveyors Marine Hull Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Solved question papers of Associate Exam Paper?
  17. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?
  18. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and Survey and Loss Assessment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd August 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the scanned copies of Question Papers of Insurance Associate Examination?

Dear Sir,
request you to please mail the question papers for IC-57 Fire and Consequential loss Insurance on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?