17th February 2012, 01:59 PM
maddy@11

Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?

please can u send previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, maths, english and computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  2. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  3. Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?
  4. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Chemistry and Maths for 12th class of CBSE?
  5. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  8. Last 10 year solved question papers of 12th PCM subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous 5 years solved CBSE board question papers of class 12th Physics
  10. Last 5 years solved question papers of PCME for CBSE 12th board?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English of class 12th?
  12. Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  13. Last 10 years papers of CBSE exam in PCMBE subjects?
  14. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board? -- [New]
  15. Last 5 years solved papers of CBSE 12 board in subjects of PCM and English?
  16. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  17. Last 5 years solved CBSE 12th Board computer science question paper?
  18. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
8th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?

The solved board papers will be available at Meritnation.com in easily downloadable PDF format. Youcan access solved board papers for CBSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Social Science at Meritnation.com absolutely free!
28th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?

sir i want solved previous past 3 years question paper for all subjects for 12 class.please help me sir.
30th July 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

previous 5 year solved Question papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Bilolgy and Chemistry
8th September 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

i am searching for cbse computer science compartment papers years 2010,2011,2012 , please help me to find out these papers (email me if you already have them)
my email id is
[email protected]

thanks
abhijeet dholey
8th September 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i am searching for cbse computer science compartment papers years 2010,2011,2012 , please help me to find out these papers (email me if you already have them)
my email id is
[email protected]

thanks
abhijeet dholey
22nd September 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to find these questoin paper to improve my marks in 12th
27th September 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

previous 5 year solved question papers of 12th class of board for English?
11th October 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to previous 5 years paper of P C M
16th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how to write and complete eng. cbse 12th paper......, give me sugestions..........please.......
5th November 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I want 5 years solved question papers of 12th standard of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
15th November 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

plz sir send me the last year 12th computer science question bank
9th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hi iam latanya.......plz i want last five years sample papaer of class 12th commerce
9th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

plz can any one send blue print for chemistry of CBSE syllabys .... plz
23rd June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want 5 years solved question papers of 12th standard of cbse board for Physics,Chemistry,Maths and English?
21st September 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i want 5 years solved question papers of 12th of CBSC Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Tamil and Computer Science.
My email id [email protected]
Regards / Thamarai.
6th October 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?

please can u send previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, biology english and physical education ................. please ........... please
6th October 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?

please can u send previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, bio, english and PE
5th November 2013, 08:41 AM
umargani

plz hlp me
20th November 2013, 12:56 PM
AWADHESH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy@11 View Post
please can u send previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, maths, english and computer science
Please send Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English
5th December 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please can u send me cbse last 5 years question papers for physics, chemistry,maths,computet science and english please just the question papers would help please.. @[email protected]
18th January 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send me cbse last 5yrs question papers for P,C,M subject pls sir help me pls send on mail my email id [email protected]
27th February 2014, 11:45 AM
prashant munoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy@11 View Post
please can u send previous 10 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, maths, english and computer science
thank you
13th March 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, maths, english and computer science
10th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please can u send previous 5 year solved paper of 12th cbse of physics, chemistry, biology english and physical education ................. please ........... please
kindly provide solved maths paper
30th January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

please give me the solved previous yrs paper or last 10 yrs paper on [email protected]
24th February 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my email id is
[email protected]

thanks
abhijeet dholey
I am still in search , and now i am adding one more paper of computer science compartment paper 2015

from past many years am in search of these papers and not finding anywhere in net or in books. So, Please share then if any one has then
15th December 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of RBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Bio and English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?