29th February 2012, 02:28 PM
janardan parsad

How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?

How I should prepare to crack the UGC NET EXAM IN MANAGEMENT? CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY STUDY MATERIAL OR SUGGEST ANY REFERENCE BOOK FOR PREPARING THE SAME.

1st March 2012, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?

A systematic approach is needed for cracking the NET exam. As part of the preparation it is important to go through the previous year question papers of NET exam. This will help you to get an insight about the type of questions which will be asked in the exam. You should try to make notes while studying as this will enhance your writing skills especially in case of theoretical questions. You should have a good idea about the complete syllabus of the exam and you should try to cover it rather than going for selective learning. Some of the important books which you can refer for preparing for the NET exam are – UGC NET/SET for Lectureship exam by True mans, Joint CSIR UGC NET by R Gupta, UGC NET/JRF/SET teaching and Research Aptitude by Upkar publications.
17th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by janardan parsad View Post
How I should prepare to crack the UGC NET EXAM IN MANAGEMENT? CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY STUDY MATERIAL OR SUGGEST ANY REFERENCE BOOK FOR PREPARING THE SAME.
hi
I know someone who provides study material and face to face coaching, crash course for NET in management. The email is [email protected]. You can also contact on 9654750613.
regards
23rd July 2012, 12:59 PM
samatha89
Member+

As part of the preparation it is important to go through the previous year question papers of NET exam. This will help you to get an insight about the type of questions which will be asked in the exam. You should try to make notes while studying as this will enhance your writing skills especially in case of theoretical questions. You should have a good idea about the complete syllabus of the exam and you should try to cover it rather than going for selective learning. Some of the important books which you can refer for preparing for the NET exam are – UGC NET/SET for Lectureship exam by True mans, Joint CSIR UGC NET by R Gupta, UGC NET/JRF/SET teaching and Research Aptitude by Upkar publications
3rd August 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

BASICALLY I HAD MY UG IN MATHEMATICS AND NOW I AM UNDERGOING MBA (FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT)
1) HOW TO DO JRF EXAM?
2) HOW TO TO NET EXAM/
24th March 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Where do I get free study material and solved papers for net management?
16th April 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have done my mba in marketing. please tell me that net paper is same for marketing, finance, hr or other...or it will different on basis of specialization.
2nd July 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hi. i had my ug in bsc and my pg in management specially in finance and hr..so hw can i prepare for net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?