3rd March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?

i wish to get admission in St. xavier,mumbai for the course of psycho(hons). i would like to know:
a) the cut-off.
b)admission fee and other expenses.
c)any other good college for this course in mumbai.

i hope to get a response at the earliest.!

Related Questions:
  1. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  2. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  4. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  9. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure of MCA course in good colleges of Mumbai?
  12. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  13. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  14. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  15. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  17. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  18. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
12th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?

do xavier's college mumbai conduct any enterance exam or there admission process is based on merit only?
11th November 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?

what is the cut off?
how much percentage is required to get an admission.snd what's the fee structure.
i am in 12th
28th March 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Engineering in aeronautical engineering after tenth in xavier college of aeronautical engineering,is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?