22nd May 2011, 01:47 PM
pradeepkumar97

Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?

i want to do my bsc physics in st. xavier's college mumbai. i finished my 12th standard in tamilnadu state board syllabus and i know only english and tamil. since i'am from sc community and belongs to a middle class family i want to know about fee structure. if it is too much, please recommend some other colleges or universities with decent fee. plzzzz help me soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  2. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  3. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai?
  8. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  9. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  10. Fee structure for BHM?
  11. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  13. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  16. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  17. Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
23rd July 2011, 11:10 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?

Dear friend,
Fee structure for B.Sc physics at St.Xaviers college is:

Courses Fees:Rs 30000 per year
Course duration:3 years
Entrance exam:exam after the end of every year to check the weakness and talent of students.
Educational qualification require:12th passed with minimum 60%.
You will become graduate after these course.
16th November 2011, 12:56 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?

Entrance exam:exam after the end of every year to check the weakness and talent of students.
13th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee strcture for Bsc IT.
6th February 2012, 02:50 PM
edward1989

7th April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of BSC math in punjabi university????
25th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

well what is the min. marks i have to secure in class XII CBSE exam to get Bsc.physics in St.Xaviers Mumbai?
23rd February 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

do you have phd programmes in environmental chemistry? what will be its fee structure and qualification.
1st June 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

please!!!!!!!! tell me the scholarships to study abroad for indian students for PG courses as i'm financially weak to study abroad
5th August 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSC PHY FROM PERIYAR UNIVERSITY CAN I DO MSC IN PHYSICS AT ST XAVIER COLLEGE
8th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Ronie0309

Fees structure of St.Xaviers College are as follows:
Rs.30,000 per year.
All courses there are of 3 years.

Other colleges that you may consider are :
For science:
Ruia college
For Commerce :
SIES college
HR college
Ruia college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?