6th March 2012, 03:15 PM
vaibhavgavande1980

After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?

I have passed SSC in 1996 and after 1998 i joined civil consultancy firm (Building Repairs) now can u suggest me how i can proceed whihc help me to do career in same field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. How can I join IIT after passing diploma? I am a 3rd year diploma in civil engineering
  3. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join defence as a civil engineer after passing diploma in civil?
  5. How to do diploma in civil after passing SSC exam with 48%? List of the colleges?
  6. What can I do after passing Civil Engineering diploma?
  7. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  9. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Can Diploma students of Civil stream join Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Last 10 years SSC question papers of diploma civil engineering?
  14. How should I prepare for SSC JR exam? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  15. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  16. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  18. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
13th May 2016, 10:33 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?

You can visit any reputed polytechnic college in your locality and speak with them to get admission regarding details.
They will explain you where to apply and what are the criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?