11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?

How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 57%? I am just looking for this diploma course for now and I really want to take it up and complete it to get a good job in the future as well. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  2. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
  3. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. Which are the best colleges in Bombay and Ahmedabad for Automobile Engineering in diploma course after my SSC?
  8. How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?
  9. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  11. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  12. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  13. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  14. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  15. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  16. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  17. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  18. How to get admission for computer engineering after passing SSC with 72%?
12th April 2015, 04:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?

To get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 57% marks, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?