8th March 2012, 09:49 PM
sekardeepika

Is B.E biomedical graduate eligible to attend the TRB exam? What is the biomedical syllabus?

Is B.E.Biomedical graduate is eligible to attend TRB exam? if so, pls guide me with biomedical syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam -- [New]
  4. Biomedical branch is eligible for SLET? Syllabus for SLET Biomedical exam?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  7. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. Medical or Biomedical for which stream a Microbiology graduate is eligible?
  10. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  11. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  12. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  16. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  17. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  18. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
8th December 2020, 08:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.E biomedical graduate eligible to attend the TRB exam? What is the biomedical syllabus?

Biomedical engineering admission involves CET based selection method as well as merit based...

Most of colleges that provide admission through CET mechanism rely on the score of JEE Main
JEE advance
UPSEE
And some go for separate entrance exam..

Divided in to 8 semesters...

Electric circuit analysis
Mathematics 3
Electronic circuit
Strength of material
C++ and data structure

Control.system.engineering
Embedded system.in medicine..etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?