17th March 2012, 02:27 PM
sarang bhosale

How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?

How can get admission in genetics after 12th without giving IIT to do reaserch? Please tell me the names of govermentcollegs in maharashtra.Is the best marks are required in maharashtra CET? Please send me the answer on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  2. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  3. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in BSc genetics in Maharashtra?
  5. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  6. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  7. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  8. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  9. Names of the colleges offering BSc Genetics in West Bengal?
  10. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  11. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do genetic engineering? I have got 90% in Biology stream
  13. Will i get admission in Government College in Maharashtra after passing 12th exam?
  14. Names of some government colleges offering B.Tech in genetics?
  15. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  16. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which is more preferable, to do diploma(automobile engineering or 10+2 and then degree?
  18. Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?
23rd April 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?

can i get admission in good colleges without giving iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?