25th March 2011, 04:40 PM

List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra

i have secured 46.33 marks in GATE with score 367 and willing to seek admisssion for Mtech in Maharashtra. suggest me the names of colleges giving me god opportunities of Jobs .
also suggest me colleges outside maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  2. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score?
  3. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  7. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in good colleges with only GATE score and not B.E graduation score? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  11. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  12. Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?
  13. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  16. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  17. Can we get an M.Tech course in BITS without answering GATE?
  18. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
19th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra

hi have secured 32 marks in GATE with score 316 and willing to seek admisssion for Mtech in Maharashtra. suggest me the names of colleges giving me god opportunities of Jobs .
12th June 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra

I have get 288 marks in HSC Exam 2012 . I want to admission in engneering collage any where in maharashtra. procedure for admission in Machanical Engineering
31st October 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want list of M.E/M.Tech of computer engineering colleges in Maharastra.
3rd January 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

yes i have .....how the procedure of admission is taken place ????
3rd June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 29.33 marks in GATE 2013 in CS stream with score 421 and willing to seek admisssion for Mtech in Maharashtra. suggest me the names of colleges giving me good opportunities of Jobs in IT industry .
1st May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I just want to knw that k is any college in Maharashtra to get admission for m.teh wid entrnce exm of that particular callege
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?